CSIR-NIO Biotech Project Associate Vacancy – Attend Walk-In
CSIR-NIO Biotech Project Associate Vacancy – Attend Walk-In. MSc Microbiology, Biotech & Zoology Project job opening at CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
CSIR- National Institute of Oceanography
Dona Paula 403004, Goa
Human Resource Management
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NIO/HRM/22-23/32
Recruitment of Temporary Positions for the R&D projects at
CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D project and to be engaged in NIO Head Quarters, Goa.
Name of the Post – Project Associate- I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Profiling of phages having implications in combating drug resistant microbes.
Vacancy Code – MLP0046/2311-22
Tenure – 6 Months
*Upper Age Limit (Years) – 35 Years
*Upper Age Limit not exceeding as on the last date of receiving the applications i.e.
14 August 2022
How To Apply –
Eligiblecandidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to [email protected] latest by 14 August 2022.
Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
- All the documents including the application form to be made SINGLE PDF File in the following order and be sent to the mentioned email address. The complete filled should be saved with the candidate’s name and to be sent. Individual PDF files will not be considered.
(I) Scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form, given at the end of this advertisement. Followed by,
(II) Scanned copies of
a) CV/Bio Data with recent color photograph
b) Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification / Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory. Along with this, Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate . Percentage or CGPA should clearly displayed on any one of the certificate. If certificate doesn’t have proper percentage / CGPA / Grade then the application may not be considered. The candidate must ensure to provide proper certificates to ensure their eligibility for the said positions.
c) Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
d) Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
e) NET/GATE/SET/Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)f) Experience certificate (Mandatory for the posts where experience is essential qualification)
g) Other certificates, if any.
Mode of Selection –
If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
Applications received after the due date (14 August 2022) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates –
MLP0046/2311-22 : 26 August 2022, 10.30 AM Onwards
*. The above date for interview are proposed date may be subjected to change and (if any) will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
Terms and Conditions –
- The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned in the advertisement. It is exclusively for the above mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the completion of tenure whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under this project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointments in CSIR-NIO/CSIR, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, on the part of the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in CSIR/NIO or under any other scheme of CSIR.
- Performance of the project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of applications .
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, should be in relevant area of work/field indicated against such position which shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum essential educational qualifications prescribed for that position.
- The students in the final semester and results awaited candidates are not eligible to apply and their applications will not be considered.
- Stipend may be revised depending on the funding agency guidelines issued time to time.
- Candidates should note that non-fulfillment of the eligibility criterion will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage
- Incomplete applications without proper format and without eligibility supporting documents will not be considered.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND/OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES MAY NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Monthly Emoluments (Rs.) – Rs. 25000/- Plus HRA as per rules
Essential Qualification – M.Sc. Microbiology / Biotechnology / Zoology
Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement – Experience and knowledge of working with Bacteria, Bacteriophages, and Bacteriophage therapy. The selected candidate will have to carry out extensive field work in fishing boats, perform the processing and analysis of water, sediments and biota for Phage isolation; Characterization of phages; maintain and manage the project database, and preparation of reports.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-NIO Biotech Project Associate Vacancy – Attend Walk-In. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.