Beckman Coulter Life Sciences’ mission is to empower those seeking answers to life’s most important scientific and healthcare questions. With a legacy spanning 80+ years, we have long been a trusted partner to our customers, who are working to transform science and healthcare with the next groundbreaking discovery. As part of our team of more than 2,900 associates across 130 countries, you’ll help drive our vision of accelerating answers—and our commitment to excellence.
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Name of Post: Advance Technician- Production Operations
Band: Advance Technician (04)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job ID: R1215342
Job Family Description: provides support to improve and maintain performance, efficiency, and quality of manufacturing operations.
Summary of responsibilities: Supports the development, implementation
and maintenance of manufacturing methods, techniques, processes, subassemblies, and final products. Compliance with company standards, ISO and GMP as required. Responsible for meeting the daily targets for production.
Boundary Conditions/Authority Levels: Receives minimum instruction on routine work; general instructions on new assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses ability and experience to help develop standard concepts and techniques that allow others to complete activities in creative and efficient ways
- Responsible for Manufacturing activities in production operation such as Antibody- Dye Conjugation, purification, buffer preparation etc.
- Perform purification of Conjugates/organic compounds using different types of column chromatography techniques.
- Expertise in AKTA purification system, HPLC, Nanodrop etc.
- Meet regulatory requirements and follow policies and procedures
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies and procedures as appropriate
- Receive minimal supervision
- Assists in training, assigning and reviewing the work of Junior colleagues.
- Receive minimal supervision
- Responsible to meet the FPY targets in manufacturing.
- Responsible to meet On-Time delivery to the customer.
- Provide support for implementing Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Responsible for following all company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Supports material management by updating the details in local software used for inventory management.
- Maintain scientific and industry awareness by reviewing the literature.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Organic Chemistry/Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Experience: 4-6 years
- Demonstrate ability to be flexible and resourceful.
- Ability to work in a team environment & Excellent communication skills.