Amity University JRF Opening For MSc Life Sciences, Apply
Amity University JRF Opening For MSc Life Sciences, Apply. MSc Biotech, Biochem, Biophysics, Life Sciences JRF job at Amity Institute of Neuropsychology and Neurosciences , Amity University, Noida. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Amity Institute of Neuropsychology and Neurosciences
Applications for Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken at the Amity Institute of Neuropsychology and Neurosciences, Amity University, Noida.
Name of Posts – Junior Research Fellow
Number of posts – 01 (One)
Name of the Research Project – “Exploring differential gene regulation in brain of normal rats deprived of Rapid Eye Movement (REM) Sleep and Parkinson’s -induced REM Sleep deprived rat models”
Name of sponsoring agency – SERB
Duration of the position – 03 years
How to Apply –
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 10 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “JRF-SERB-AINN in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Fellowship / Monthly compensation – Rs. 31,000/- plus 16 percent HRA
Essential qualifications –
- M.Sc. in any Branch of Life Sciences including but not restricted to Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Biophysics / Physiology / Zoology with a minimum of 55% (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University
- Candidates with qualified NET / GATE / CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR JRF and Hands-on experience in Molecular biology techniques and Protein Biochemistry are encouraged to apply. In addition, candidates having studied paper in any branch of neuroscience and hands-on experience in animal (rat) handling would be preferred.
Editor’s Note: Amity University JRF Opening For MSc Life Sciences, Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.