VCRC Research Job 2022 – PhD Life Sciences Attend Walk-In
VCRC Research Job 2022 – PhD Life Sciences Attend Walk-In. PhD Life Science Research Associate job at ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ADVERTISEMENT No. 12/PROJECT/2022
The following post is to be filled up purely on a Contractual and temporary basis from willing eligible candidates to work under the ICMR research project entitled “Burden of scrub typhus infection and identification of Chigger mite vectors are transmitting the disease in Kerala, South India” at ICMR-VCRC Field Station, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
Name of the Post – Research Associate-I
No. of Posts – 01 (One) – Unreserved
Age limit – Not exceeding 40 years (Upper age limit relaxed by two years in case ofwomen candidates)
Contract period – One Year (initially) and likely to be extended as per requirement.
Place of posting – ICMR-VCRC Field Station, Madurai.
Selection Procedure – Interview or a written test, if the number of eligible candidates is more than 30.
Other Information –
- Candidates who wish to appear for the above-mentioned post may download the application form from the websites of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre http://vcrc.icmr.org.in and ICMR http://main.icmr.nic.in. Candidates are requested to fill out the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, etc., along with one set of xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport-size photograph for attending written test/interview.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- A person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/ Organization is not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the Written test/interview.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
- The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment
General Instructions –
- The candidates found eligible will be called to attend the Written test and or interview and they are required to be present at the venue in time as mentioned in the call letter.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement.
- No calculators, log tables, or communication devices like mobile phones, tablets/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
- Request for re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
- Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
- The candidates attending the above-Written test /Interview must follow COVID-appropriate behaviours.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview / Written test and Reporting Time – 14.07.2022 (Thursday) Before 10.00 A.M. (Candidates will not be entertained after 10.00 A.M.)
- Venue – ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Field Station, No. 4, Sarojini Street, Chinna Chokkikulam, Madurai – 625002, Tamil Nadu, India.
Consolidated Salary – Rs. 47,000/- + HRA
Essential Qualification – Ph.D. in life sciences/equivalent degree with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Desirable Qualifications – Research experience in Vector-Borne diseases.
Nature of Duties – Field & Laboratory work, Data analysis, managing whole project activities, Manuscript/report writing.
Editor’s Note: VCRC Research Job 2022 – PhD Life Sciences Attend Walk-In. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.