NIMHANS JRF Post 2022 – MSc Life Sciences Apply For Project Post
NIMHANS JRF Post 2022 – MSc Life Sciences Apply For Project Post. Junior Research Fellow vacancy. MSc Life Sciences JRF Job at NIMHANS. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES
(INSTITUTE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE), BENGALURU – 560 029
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Role of Oligodendrocytes in the Pathophysiology of Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: An invitro Study on Patient Derived Pluripotent Stem Cells”
Name of the PI – Dr. K.Vijayalakshmi
Max Age Limit – 28 Years
Duration of the project – 2 years. The initial appointment will be made for a period of six months, which will be extendable up to 2 years, based on the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply –
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonials by email to [email protected].
- Candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification No. Date, email ID,
Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of applications together with the relevant documents is 13th July 2022. Late applications will not be entertained.
- Note: Candidates not fulfilling the minimum educational and desirable qualifications need
Emoluments – Rs.31,000/- plus 24 percent HRA per month.
Educational Qualifications – MPhil in Neurophysiology / Neurosciences OR Master’s Degree in Stem Cell Biology / Neurosciences / Physiology / or equivalent Master’s degree in any field of Life Sciences.
Research Experience –
- 1-2 years of Research experience in neuronal or glial cell lines/primary cultures of neurons or glial cells/Stem cell culture techniques/ Neurophysiology / Neuroscience.
Desirable Experience –
- National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified candidates with experience in IPSC culture techniques, maintenance of neuronal/stem cell lines, immunocytochemistry and molecular biology techniques.
Editor’s Note: NIMHANS JRF Post 2022 – MSc Life Sciences Apply For Project Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.