NIAB Research Vacancy Latest For MSc & MTech Life Sciences
NIAB Research Vacancy Latest For MSc & MTech Life Sciences. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology vacancies. MSc & MTech Life Sciences jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad–500032
(An Autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology)
Walk-in-Interview Advt. No. 27/2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following position at the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad.
Name of the Post – Project Associate-II
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Therapeutic protein production in milk of farm animals to increase their affordability.”
Name of the PI – Dr. Nirmalya Ganguli.
Project Coordinator – Dr. Subeer S. Majumdar.
Age – 35 years (Relaxation is admissible in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)
Tenable up to – September 2024.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates can send their biodata with documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates etc. to Dr Nirmalya Ganguli, (Email ID – [email protected]) on or before 10th July 2022. Please mention “Application for Project Associate-II” in the subject. Candidatesmeeting the essential and/or relevant criteria and with good CVs will be selected and called (communicated) for an interview through video conferencing. The last date for sending the application through email is 10th July 2022.
Eligibility– Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Etc.) or Post Graduate degree in professional courses (M. Tech in Life Sciences, M. VSc. Etc.) with 2 years of experience in any of the following.
Experience – (Candidate with prior experience in any of the following areas will be preferred.)
- Various molecular biology techniques, like RT-PCR, QRT-PCR, Immuno histochemistry,
Immune cytochemistry, Droplet Digital PCR, protein purification and western blot analysis,
- Generation of an expression vector by molecular cloning and its invitro characterisation,
culture and maintenance of cell lines,
- Generation of an expression vector for genome editing (knock-out and knock-in) using
CRISP – Cas9 tools.
- Regulation of gene expression by shRNA mediated knock down,
- Cell sorting by FACS/MACS, single-cell sorting and generation of cell lines,
- Isolation and culture of Stem cells, transfection and maintenance of stem cells, generation of iPSC, isolation and culture of cells from different tissue sources,
- Signal Transduction study by functional genomics.
- Handling and experimentation on rodent and goat models,
Fellowship Amount – Rs. 35000/- PM + HRA for candidates who have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) including lectureship or GATE. Rs. 28000/-PM+ HRA for candidates without NET or GATE qualification, as per the DST guidelines 10th July 2020.
Editor’s Note: NIAB Research Vacancy Latest For MSc & MTech Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.