Amity Job 2022 For Life Sciences, Applications Invited
Amity Job 2022 For Life Sciences, Applications Invited. MSc Biotechnology / Life Science / Bio Chemistry & MTech Life Sciences SRF job at Amity Institute of Anthropology, Amity University, Noida. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research
Applications for Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken at the Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research, Amity University, Noida.
Name of Posts – Senior Research Fellow
Number of posts – 01 (One)
Name of the Research Project – “Translational approach to inhibit hepatoma cell stemness by altering survival signals to prevent recurrence of carcinogenesis”
Name of sponsoring agency – ICMR
Duration of the position – Initially one year, extendable on yearly basis.
Age – As per the rule.
How to Apply –
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 10 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “SRF- ICMR-AIMMSCR” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Fellowship – Rs 35,000/-pm+HRA for CSIR-UGC NET or GATE Qualified Candidates & for others as per DST guidelines.
Essential qualifications –
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or M. Tech in Biotechnology with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA) from a recognized University.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in animal cell culture and /or animal models are desirable.
Editor’s Note: Amity Job 2022 For Life Sciences, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.