VCRC Job Opening 2022 – MSc Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio Apply
VCRC Job Opening 2022 – MSc Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio Apply. MSc Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics JRF job at ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ADVERTISEMENT No. 11/PROJECT/2022
The following post is to be filled purely on a contractual basis from willing and eligible candidates in the research project entitled “Development of a screening test for Orientia tsutsugamushi in rodents using recombinant 56KDa, ompA and SCa4 proteins.” at ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01 (One) – Unreserved
Age limit – Not exceeding 30 years
Contract period – One year (initially) and likely to be extended as per requirement
Place of posting – ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Puducherry
Selection Procedure – Walk-in-Interview and/or a Written test if the number of eligible candidates is more than 30.
Other Information –
- Candidates who wish to appear for the above-mentioned post may download the application form from the websites of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre http://vcrc.icmr.org.in and ICMR http://main.icmr.nic.in. Candidates are requested to fill out the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, etc., along with one set of xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport-size photograph for attending written test/interview.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- A person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/ Organization is not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the Written test/interview.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
- The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment
General Instructions –
- The candidates found eligible will be called to attend the Written test and or interview and they are required to be present at the venue in time as mentioned in the call letter.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement.
- No calculators, log tables, or communication devices like mobile phones, tablets/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
- Request for re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
- Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
- The candidates attending the above-Written test /Interview must follow COVID-appropriate behaviours.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview / Written test and Reporting Time – 01.07.2022 (Friday) from 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM (Candidates will not be entertained after 10.00 AM)
- Venue – ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006.
Consolidated Salary – Rs. 31,000 + HRA
Essential Qualification – PG Degree in Life Science/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics
Nature of Duties – Diagnosis of Scrub Typhus pathogen in rodents and ectoparasites by PCR. Cloning and expression in a bacterial expression system. Protein purification, immunization of laboratory animals, raising antibodies and western blotting analysis.
Editor’s Note: VCRC Job Opening 2022 – MSc Biotech, Biochem, Mol Bio Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.