NCBS Project Opening 2022 For Biological Sciences, Apply Online
NCBS Project Opening 2022 For Biological Sciences, Apply Online. BSc Biological Sciences Project Associate – II job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
Advt No.11/2022 – Appointment of Project Associate – II transnational platform on a contract basis
We are looking for a motivated, skilled and dedicated individual to work on an academic drug discovery platform. The position requires multi-tasking and working in a team on different projects as per requirement.
Name of the Post – Project Associate – II
Number of positions – 1
Duration – 3 years
Age limit – 35 years as of 01-01-2022
How to apply –
Interested applicants should email to (email: [email protected]) enclosing –
- CV (with the names and contact details of at least two scientific referees)
- Cover letter and a statement of research interest (~400 words).
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview which may comprise multiple rounds to assess the candidate’s fit for the position.
Note: Kindlyfill out the online application step by step from your Laptop/Desktop with the latest browser. Please do not use MOBILE phones for submitting online applications.
Submission Deadline – 6th July 2022
Salary – on par with Project associate 1 or 2 DST positions depending on experience.
Job description –
- Performing hands-on laboratory work, independently or together with colleagues. Responsible for carrying out laboratory experiments based on the requirement of the project including but not limited to cell-based assays such as drug screening, toxicity assays; and standard microbiology, cell biology and molecular biology assays
- Designing, performing, documenting and organising experiments in order to produce reliable, reproducible and high-quality data sets
- Maintaining strict adherence to timeliness/punctuality scheduled in advance in discussion with supervisors
- Ensuring availability of all paper records etc. Submitting weekly reports to one’s reporting authority.
- Providing timely and professional reports.
Qualification & Experience required –
- Graduate or above with specialization in Biological sciences
- Prior experience in working with assay development / high throughput platforms / automated liquid handling systems / high content cell-based assays is highly desirable.
- Prior exposure to or experience in handling high dimension datasets is desirable
- Prior experience in working with pathogenic micro-organisms (BSL-2, BSL-3) is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication required with exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of the use of personal computers and their applications
Editor’s Note: NCBS Project Opening 2022 For Biological Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.