IARI Student Internship 2022 – Stipend Provided, Applications Invited
IARI Student Internship 2022 – Stipend Provided, Applications Invited. ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute 2 month-internship program with emoluments. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This call expires in
Division of Genetics
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Applications are invited for student internship as part of Social Scientific Responsibility under the SERB-funded project “Analyses of genetic variability and validation of candidate genes for folate (vitamin B9) accumulation in maize kernel” at the Division of Genetics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi. The eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions are as under
Name of Position – Student Internship
Number of Positions – 01 position only
Name of Project – Analyses of genetic variability and validation of candidate genes for
folate (vitamin B9) accumulation in maize kernel.
Place of Training – Division of Genetics, ICARIARI, New Delhi
Emoluments Fixed per month – Rs 5,000 per month as student assistantship
Educational qualification –
- Essential – Students pursuing postgraduation in genetics & plant breeding or any other life science field
- Desirable – Research experience with maize genetics & breeding or experience of biochemical assessment of seeds.
Terms & Conditions
- The internships are only for a duration of two months and will end after the completion of two months from the date of joining. No other claim will be made by the student.
- The interested students may send their application in proforma given below + self-attested copy of mark sheet/certificates + CV/Biodata in single PDF to email ID: [email protected]. The application, biodata and documentary proofs must be submitted in a single PDF only.
- The application must reach on or before 24.06.2022 through email.
- Once selected, the student has to provide a No Objection Certificate from the Head of the Department (on letterhead) of the present institute to be able to attend the lab activities for a period of two months.
- The selected student has to make their own arrangements for attending day-to-day activities at the designated lab at IARI. He/she would bear their TA/DA and accommodation cost.
- The student will be selected exclusively on the basis of selection committees’ recommendations appointed by the Joint Director (Research), IARI.
- Candidate shall not claim regular enrolment at this Institute.
- Concealing off facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination
Editor’s Note: IARI Student Internship 2022 – Stipend Provided, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.