VCRC Job Opening – MSc & PhD Life Sciences Apply
VCRC Job Opening – MSc & PhD Life Sciences Apply. PhD & MSc Life Sciences and Zoology non-medical scientist job at ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ADVERTISEMENT No. 08(1)/PROJECT/2022
Applications are invited till 25.05.2022 from the eligible and interested candidates for the
following project posts which are to be filled purely on a contractual and temporary basis to work in the ICMR funded project entitled “Evaluation of an alphacypermethrin long-lasting insecticidal net (LN) against natural population of Anopheles culicifacies sensu lato in experimental huts in Odisha State, India” at ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry.
Name of the Post – Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts – 01 (One) – Unreserved
Age limit – Not exceeding 35 years
Contract period – One year
Place of posting – Puducherry and Anywhere in India as per the requirement of the project
Selection Procedure – Written test or Interview
Other Information –
- Candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned posts may download the application form from the websites of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre http://vcrc.icmr.org.in and ICMR http://main.icmr.nic.in. Candidates are requested to fill the application form along with duly self-attested certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, etc., and submit the same to The Director, ICMR-VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry 605 006 on or before 25.05.2022 at 5.30 p.m
- Only applications submitted either by post or by hand before the last date will be considered. No other mode will be entertained.
- The posts are not suitable for Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) as it involves extensive fieldwork.
- The information regarding the date of the Personal Interview/Written Test will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- A person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/ Organization is not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the Written test/interview.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
- The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment
General Instructions –
- The candidates found eligible will be called to attend the Written test and or interview and they are required to be present at the venue in time as mentioned in the call letter.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement.
- No calculators, log tables, or communication devices like mobile phones, tablets/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
- Request for re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
- Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
- The candidates attending the above-Written test /Interview must follow COVID appropriate behaviours.
Consolidated Salary – Rs. 48,000 + HRA
Essential Qualification – 1st class Master’s degree in Life Science/Zoology/Medical Entomology/Public Health Entomology with two years’ experience or 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph. D in Life Science/Zoology/Medical Entomology/Public Health Entomology
from a recognized university.
Nature of Duties – Planning and study design, data acquisition, supervision & preparation of the final report and performing any other duties as assigned by the Principal Investigator/ Investigators of the project.
Editor’s Note: VCRC Job Opening – MSc & PhD Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.