Presidency University Student Internship 2022 For Biotech, Botany & Microbiology
Presidency University Student Internship 2022 For Biotech, Botany & Microbiology. Student internship vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Applications are invited for a Student Internship position in a SERB funded project entitled ‘ Development of late blight resistance in tomato by targeting the host susceptibility genes using CRISPR/Cas system ’ at the laboratory of Dr. Ayan Das, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University for the fulfilment of Scientific Social Responsibility.
Name of the Post – One Student-Internship
Project Duration – 2 Months (8 weeks)
How to Apply –
Interested candidates can apply for this post by sending an application letter to the Principal Investigator via email – ([email protected]) on or before 24th May 2022, 5 P.M.
The application includes –
- A cover letter summarizing the application (how can you contribute to the project).
- A recent CV (including name as per 12th-grade mark sheet or government-issued photo identification document, academic qualification, postal address, mobile number) along with self-attested copies of all the relevant testimonials (original degree certificates, mark sheets, and proof of date of birth).
- A copy of photo ID (proof for the name given in CV).
- Thesis/project report and publications (if any)
Candidates may contact PI for any further queries.
Contact Details – Dr. Ayan Das, Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata. Email – [email protected].
Date and mode of the interview – An Online Interview shall be conducted on 27th May 2022 from 12 noon. The online link (Google meet) for the interview shall be sent to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview.
Fellowship – Rs. 5000 per month consolidated.
Essential Qualification –
- Postgraduate in Science in the fields of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ allied subjects may apply.
- Candidates having expertise in basic Bioinformatics (like primer designing, the experience of different sequence alignment programmes etc.), basic Molecular Biology and/or Plant Tissue Culture will be preferred.
- A minimum of 60% marks at undergraduate and postgraduate levels are required.
- The Student Internship Programme is open to students studying in Indian Universities/Institutes.
Editor’s Note: Presidency University Student Internship 2022 For Biotech, Botany & Microbiology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.