NII PhD Vacancy Available – Biotech & Biological Sciences
NII PhD Vacancy Available – Biotech & Biological Sciences. PhD Biological Sciences & Biotechnology Research Associate job at National Institute of Immunology. NII PhD Project Scientist Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Research Associate-I
No. of Posts – One position only
Name of the Project – “Investigate into the role of alternate respiratory electron carrier polyketide quinone in pathophysiology of Mycobacterium tuberculosis” funded by SERB
Name of the PI – Dr. Debasisa Mohanty, SS-VII ([email protected])
Duration – Six months
General Terms & Conditions –
- THE CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP THE APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATION FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- THE DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON – 24.05.2022 at 10:00 AM onwards
- REGISTRATION TIME OF THE CANDIDATES – The candidates must apply to the above-mentioned email by 19.05.2022 for scheduling ONLINE interviews and must indicate the name of the post in the SUBJECT of the e-mail.
- In addition to the application in the required format, the candidates must send a copy of the CV clearly highlighting the experience relevant to the job descriptions and desirable qualifications.
Emoluments – Rs 47000/- per month + 24 percent HRA (as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
Educational Qualifications – PhD (Biotechnology or Biological sciences)
Desirable Qualifications – The candidate must have adequate hands-on experience with various experimental techniques in molecular biology, biochemistry, proteomics and
metabolomics relevant for the identification of secondary metabolite biosynthetic pathways in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. A very good publication record in areas relevant to the project is highly desirable.
Editor’s Note: NII PhD Vacancy Available – Biotech & Biological Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.