MACS ARI Botany, Microbiology & Biotech JRF Recruitment
MACS ARI Botany, Microbiology & Biotech JRF Recruitment. MSc Biotechnology, Botany and Microbiology JRF Job. JRF job openings at Agharkar Research Institute. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1No.) IN THE BIODIVERSITY AND PALAEOBIOLOGY (FUNGI/LICHENS) GROUP.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – SERB Sponsored Project: “Unravelling the symbiosis of algal and fungal partners in lichen family Graphidaceae and Parmeliaceae from the Western Ghats
through polyphasic taxonomic approach and ecological studies”.
Post Code – ARI/SP-316/JRF
Period Up to – 29.12.2023
Name of the PI – Dr Rajesh Kumar
Age limit (as on date of interview) –
- Up to 28 years. In the case of JRF candidates up to 31 years (28+3 years for
activation as per JRF guidelines).
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years (Up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates.
- 3 years (Up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
Group/ Division – Biodiversity and Palaeobiology (Fungi/Lichens) Group
How to Apply–
- Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply through online mode on the google form link https://SERBSP-316ApplicationForm-JRF and attach the duly filled prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS) on or before Friday 27th May 2022. All documents mentioned in the prescribed application are available under this advertisement at Sr.No.10. & 11 should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on the Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). The candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The last date for receipt of the Application is – Friday 27th May 2022.
- Display of the shortlist of candidates for interview – Will be displayed on the Institute website.
- The day, Date & Time of the online Interview – Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates.
- Masters (1st class) in Botany, Microbiology or Biotechnology.
- Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests – CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
Desirable – Experience in DNA sequencing of lichens/fungi, Fungal phylogeny, Field surveys in the Western Ghats, and Publications in the area of project title.
Monthly stipend – Rs. 31000/- + HRA
Editor’s Note: MACS ARI Botany, Microbiology & Biotech JRF Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.