JIPMER Research Assistant Vacancies Available – Apply Online
JIPMER Research Assistant Vacancies Available – Apply Online. MSc Biotech, biochem, microbiology and mol biology jobs at JIPMER. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate
Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
(An Institution of National Importance Under the
Ministry of Health, Government of India)
Department of Microbiology
REGIONAL LEVEL VIRAL RESEARCH AND DIAGNOSTIC
DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY
REGIONAL LEVEL VIRAL RESEARCH & DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY (RVRDL)
Applications are being invited for the following posts under the project titled “Prevention &
Control of Diseases -“Development of Tools to prevent Outbreak of Epidemics for strengthening of ILI/SARI surveillance for Influenza viruses and SARS-COV2” (No.R.15013/09/202I-HRVRDL) at Regional Level Viral Research & Diagnostic Laboratory Department of Microbiology, JIPMER on contract basis (one year).
Name of the Post – Research Assistant
No. of Posts – 02
Max Age – 35
* Age Relaxation – for SC/ST, OBC is as per the Government Rules
Terms & Conditions –
Interested candidates may send their application ONLINE through the link given below. Filled application with the relevantdocument on or before 04/06/2022 SATURDAY before 04:00 PM.
- Candidates applying offline or hardcopy will not be considered
- A list of shortlisted candidates for an interview will be posted on the JIPMER website
- The job is time-bound for a period of One Year.
Documents required to upload in PDF format (<= 1MB)
- Date of Birth
- Community Certificate
- Passport size photo (JPEG format)
- UG, PG, Ph. D degree certificate as one file
- Detailed CV file (UG, PG, PhD, OGPA,/CGPA, work experience with dates, technical skills, list of publications with PMID/DOI google scholar link/manuscript link, list of conference attended, list of workshop participated, two references)
Essential Qualification – Post Graduate degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Medical Microbiology, Applied Microbiology, Biochemistry and Molecular biology.
Experience – Min. 6 months experience and working knowledge of biosafety practices, infectious sample handling, RNA/DNA extraction, Real-Time PCR, culturing viruses and Sanger sequencing technique.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Experience of working in BSL-2 or 3 level laboratories is highly preferred
- Experience of working in medical microbiology laboratory for 2 years or more
Emoluments – Rs. 31,000/pm (Consolidated)
Editor’s Note: JIPMER Research Assistant Vacancies Available – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.