IBSD Project Associate Recruitment For Life Sciences, Biotech, Biochem
IBSD Project Associate Recruitment For Life Sciences, Biotech, Biochem. Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Recruitment of 01 nos. of Project Associate-I & 01 no. of Field Worker
(Advertisement No. IBSD/ADV/05)
Shillong, 5th May 2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Project Associate-I (01
no.) & Field Worker (01 no.) for the project entitled “Production of Quality planting material, cultivation and market linkages of four commercially important plants of Himalaya region (Aconitum heterophyllum, Gaultheria fragrantissima, Nardostachys jatamansi & Swertia chirayita)” funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India at IBSD Shillong Node under Himalayan Bioresource Mission.
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts – 01
Duration – 3 years or co-terminus with the end of the project.
How to Apply –
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates shall not claim for a regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- The upper age limit for Project Associate-I will be 35 years and for Field Worker will be 50 years (relaxable for reserved categories as perGoI norms).
- Eligible candidates may send their filled up application along with the following documents to Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development Shillong Node, Meghalaya, 6th Mile, Upper Shillong- 793009, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya.
- The last date of submission of application forms (hard copy- at the above-given address & Soft copy to the given email id) is on or before 20th May 2022. (Email Id. email@example.com )
- Interim queries will not be attended.
Documents need to be enclosed –
- Duly filled-in application form which is given on the next page.
- Copies of mark sheets, certificates, age proof, and Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants, relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI norms).
- Experience certificates, if any.
- In-depth biodata.
- Applicants should provide their no. and e-mail id.
Fellowship – Rs. 31,000/- plus 8 percent HRA applicable if selected through National Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET or GATE. Otherwise, it shall be Rs. 25,000/- plus 8 percent HRA.
Qualification – M.Sc. Agriculture/Horticulture or Basic Science like Life Science/Medicinal
plants/ Botany/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or M.Pharm.
Editor’s Note: IBSD Project Associate Recruitment For Life Sciences, Biotech, Biochem. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.