Biocon-KGI Certificate Program in Biosciences Batch XXII Admissions Open
Apply Now and transform yourself into an industry-ready professional and learn the latest skills that are in demand by the biotech industry.
We are now accepting applications for Batch 22 of our flagship 18-week full-time certificate
program in Biosciences in partnership with Keck Graduate Institute, California.
What makes Biocon KGI Certificate Program in Biosciences a unique program?
- Industry-Oriented Curriculum
- Face-to-Face Interaction with Industry Experts
- Functional Visits to Biocon Facilities
- Hands-on Training at Biozeen & ThermoFisher
- Campus-to-Corporate Training
- 100% Interview Opportunities
The course modules are selected carefully to meet the objective of transforming our students to industry-ready professionals.
- Molecular Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Development
- Biopharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Control
- CMC Regulations of Pharmaceuticals
- Introduction to US FDA and European Laws and Regulations
- Fermentation Principle
- Mammalian Cell Biotechnology
- Bio separation Engineering and Science
- Professional Skills Development
- BE / B.Tech Biotechnology / Industrial Biotechnology
- M.Sc., Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biology
Minimum CGPA/Percentage Required:
- CGPA: 7.5 on a scale of 10 / 2.85 on a scale of 4
- Percentage: 71%
Unlike other internationally recognized Advanced Learning Programs, the Biocon KGI
Certificate Program in Biosciences is being made available to students
The Biocon Merit Scholarship of 75% of the program cost offered to all selected students
will enable them to pursue this one-of-its-kind international program at an affordable cost.
For more details click this link here.
Editor’s Note: Biocon-KGI Certificate Program in Biosciences Batch XXII Admissions Open. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.