AIIMS Delhi Fellow Job – JRF Vacancy For Life Sciences
AIIMS Delhi Fellow Job – JRF Vacancy For Life Sciences. Research job opening at AIIMS. MSc & MTech life Sciences junior research fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under ICMR Project at Dept. of Pathology, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts – 01
Age Limit – Upto 30 years
Salary – As per ICMR rules.
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates can share their CV through Email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Date of Application – 25th May 2022
- Note – Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
Essential Qualifications –
- MSc/M.Tech in Life Science/Chemistry/Biotechnology
- NET/GATE Qualified
Desirable Qualifications –
- Knowledge of conjugation chemistry, molecular biology, in-vitro cell culture, and sample handling.
- Willingness to work on a variety of research problems and learn new techniques.
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Fellow Job – JRF Vacancy For Life Sciences. Please makesure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.