Biotechnology Industrial Training Program By Startup Incubation and Innovation Centre IIT Kanpur
Startup Incubation and Innovation Centre IIT Kanpur is delighted to inform you that we are organizing a “Biotechnology Industrial Training Program” from 16th May to 30th June 2022. This program aims at providing in-depth immersive and exclusive training to UG/PG college students studying Biotechnology and related subjects like microbiology, analytical biochemistry, and molecular biology. Additionally, the participants will get an on-ground exposure to the dynamic world of SIIC incubated startups as a part of this program.
This call expires in
Hands-on Training Program on Biotechnology Skill Development
The program aims at providing in-depth immersive and exclusive training to students studying Biotechnology and related subjects like microbiology, analytical biochemistry, and molecular biology.
The purpose of this program is to let young minds experience the positive impact of Biotechnology by working on a module requiring application and critical appreciation of scientific principles. It will also provide an opportunity to gain industrial experience and work closely in the dynamic world of start-ups.
- Immersion into the vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem of SIIC IITK
- Opportunity to work with incubated SIIC IITK startup
- 60+ hours of Hands-on Training
- 45 days Certificate course
- Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.E./B.Tech. /M.Sc./M.Tech) in Lifesciences and related discipline from any institute in India.
- Module 1 – Molecular Biology»Media Preparation
»Bacterial culture handling
»Competent cell Preparation
»Agarose Gel running and Analysis
- Module 2 – Mammalian cell culture»Basics of cell culture
»Cell Revival and Passaging
- Module 3 – Microscopy»Basic Concept in Microscopy
»Understanding Microscope and Objectives
»Demonstration of Microscope
- Module 4 – Internship with Startups
- Rs. 10,000 per person
- 16th May 2022 to 30th June 2022
- SIIC IIT Kanpur
How to Apply –
Last Date of Application – 5th May 2022
Click here to APPLY ONLINE
Editor’s Note: Biotechnology Industrial Training Program By Startup Incubation and Innovation Centre IIT Kanpur. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
I’m a bsc biotechnology graduate .can I apply for this?
No, B.Sc. students are not eligible for this program.
How can I fill this ?? Plz help me
Is it in onlineode
When we get confirmation.
how we get confirmation
Comments are closed.