Research Scholars Program CDFD 2022 (RSP – II – 2022), Apply Online
Research Scholars Program CDFD 2022 (RSP – II – 2022), Apply Online. CDFD RSP 2022. CDFD RSP II 2022. Research Scholars Program 2022 CDFD. The CDFD (Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics), Hyderabad, is a premier institute in the country, which provides services in DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics and conducts cutting edge basic and translational research in frontier areas of modern biology.
This call expires in
Admission for Research Scholars Program – II – 2022
(RSP – II – 2022)
The CDFD (Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics), Hyderabad, is a premier institute in the country, which provides services in DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics and conducts cutting edge basic and translational research in frontier areas of modern biology
Our current research themes include
- Cell & Molecular Biology,
- Computational Biology,
- Disease Biology,
- Molecular Microbiology and Immunology (please see our website www.cdfd.org.in for
We invite applications from highly motivated candidates for admission to our Research Scholars Program, beginning July / August 2022. Keeping in view the interdisciplinary nature of modern biology, we especially encourage persons from diverse backgrounds to apply. Those admitted as Research Scholars would be encouraged to register under the Ph.D. program of Manipal Academy of Higher Education or Regional Centre for Biotechnology. The selection for RSP – II – 2022 shall be based on interviews conducted through online mode, as detailed below
To be eligible for Admission to the CDFD RSP – II – 2022, the candidate must have
- A Master’s degree in any branch of Science, Technology, or Agriculture OR MBBS from a recognized University / Institute. Candidates who have appeared for their final semester examination, but are awaiting results, are also eligible to apply.
- Qualified for a Junior Research Fellowship from CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR /
INSPIRE / JEST / UGC – RGNF or any other similar examination with
Candidates having qualified for Project – JRF under the ICMR funded project Scheme [which is only for a period of two years] OR DBT JRF NET with a B.Tech. [Biotechnology] degree OR DBT JRF NET under DBT – category – II list OR LS-NET qualification only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination are NOT eligible.
- A valid fellowship is an ABSOLUTE requirement for pursuing Ph.D. at CDFD.
a) If a candidate’s fellowship result is AWAITED, the candidate must UPDATE the fellowship status positively before the interview, via email to <[email protected]>.
b) Though a candidate is allowed to submit an application without having a qualified valid fellowship, only those candidates who hold a valid fellowship will be eligible for an interview.
Admission to the CDFD – RSP – II – 2022 will be based on an interview via video conference; scheduled to be held at the end of May/beginning of June 2022 (the exact dates will be informed along with the list of candidates shortlisted for the interview). The candidates should be available for more than one round of interviews, spread over a week if needed.
The list of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be displayed in the beginning of May 2022.
Interested candidates who fulfil the above conditions may register their names for
RESEARCH SCHOLARS PROGRAM – II – 2022 by applying online through this portal. Please upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable), and fellowship examination qualified. Please contact <[email protected]> for any queries.
The Online application facility will be closed on April 26, 2022.
Director, CDFD reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications.
- CDFD’s Research Scholars Program is a fully residential program. The selected candidates will have to stay on campus.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum requirements stipulated in the notification would not automatically entitle a candidate for selection. The decision of CDFD in this regard shall be final. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification.
- The fellowship MUST be valid till the time of joining (August 2022).
- Please check this website regularly for updates.
Important dates –
- The last date for submitting an online application – is 26.04.2022
- Display of shortlisting for an interview – 11.05.2022
- Date of Interview – End of May 2022 / Beginning of June 2022 [Date(s) to be announced later]
Editor’s Note: Research Scholars Program CDFD 2022 (RSP – II – 2022), Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.