FSSAI Exam 2022 Food Analyst – 8th FAE & 5th JAE 2022
Application Portal for FSSAI Food Analyst Exam 2022 is NOW OPEN. Complete notification for the 8th Food Analyst Examination 2022 (8th FAE-2022) & 5th Junior Analyst Examination 2022 (5th JAE-2022) has been released. The schedule for the FAE-2022 & JAE-2022 has been announced. FSSAI Exam 2022 Food Analyst – 8th FAE & 5th JAE 2022.
This expires in
8TH FOOD ANALYST EXAMINATION (8th FAE-2022)
5th JUNIOR ANALYST EXAMINATION (5th JAE-2022)
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates, in the prescribed format, for 8th Food Analyst Examination, 2022 as per sub-rule (ii) of Rule 2.1.4 of Food Safety and Standards Rules, 2011 under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and 5th Junior Analyst Examination, 2022. The dates of examination are as under:
- Theory (Paper I): 8th May, 2022
- Practical (Paper-II): 9th & 10th July ,2022
THE LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS IS 31st MARCH 2022.
Note:- – The candidates who have passed 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 4th Junior Analyst Examination and has now acquired three years of experience in the analysis of food and further fulfil theeligibility criteria as per Rule 2.1.4 of FSS Rules,2011 need not require to apply through this online application. A separate notice, as well as an application form, will be uploaded on the website of FSSAI in the 2nd week of May 2022.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA –
5th Junior Analyst Examination 2022 (5th JAE – 2022)
- Keeping in view of the scarcity of food testing personnel and to encourage the fresh post
graduate to have job prospects, in Food Industry/Food Testing laboratories, for them take up Food Analyst as a profession after acquiring required analytical experience, the board constituted by FSSAI decided to conduct the Junior Analyst Exam along with the regular Food Analyst Examination.
- Essential Educational Qualification:- The candidate should hold a Master’s degree in
Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology,
Food and Nutrition or hold Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/Oil/Food or hold degree in
Veterinary Sciences from a University established in India by law or in an associate of
the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and
notified by Central government for such purposes.
- Essential Experience:- No experience is required.
- Age Limit:- Junior Food Analyst examination Candidates age limit is maximum 28 years. For SC/ST category the maximum age is 33 years and for OBC category the maximum age is 31 years.
- Reservation:– There is no reservation in whatsoever form since this is not for
- Fees:– Rs. 1500 non-refundable through online mode along with the application.
- The Junior Analyst after acquiring 3 years mandatory experience in analysis of food may
appear only in Paper-II (Practical Examination) as and when conducted in future. The
opportunity for appearing in Paper-II (Practical) for Junior Analysts after acquiring 3
years of experience will be provided only once. Upon qualifying Paper –II examination,
the Junior Analyst will become eligible to be declared as Food Analysts under FSSR,
8th Food Analyst Examination 2022 (8th FAE-2022)
- The online applications are invited from candidates possessing essential educational
qualifications and 3 years experience in terms of sub rule (ii) of Rule 2.1.4 of Food Safety and Standards Rules, 2011 under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006.
- Essential Educational Qualification:The candidate should hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or hold Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/Oil or hold degree in Veterinary Sciences from a University established in India by law or in an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by Central government for such purposes.
- Essential Experience:- The candidate should possess not less than three years
experience in the analysis of food.
- Age Limit– There is no age limit for appearing in the 8th FAE 2022.
- Reservation– There is no reservation in whatsoever form since this is not for
- Fee– Rs. 2000/- non-refundable through online mode along with the application.
- The candidates who qualify Paper-I (Theory paper) as per the laid down criteria will
only be allowed to appear in Paper-II (Practical).
- Dates of Practical examination will be intimated separately.
Exam Schedule For:
8th FOOD ANALYST EXAMINATION (FAE-2022)
5th JUNIOR ANALYST EXAMINATION (JAE-2022)
|a) Examination Related|
|The opening of the online portal for submission of application||09 March 2022|
|Last date for receipt of the online application|
|Date of issue of admit card (online downloadable)||15 April 2022|
|Date of Examination -Paper I- Theory Paper||08 May 2022|
|The announcement of results of Theory Paper||27 May 2022|
|Date of issue of admit card for Paper II-Practical Examination (downloadable)||17 June 2022|
|Date of Paper-II – Practical Examination for Food Analyst||9th & 10Th July 2022|
|Announcement of Result of 8th FAE||29th July 2022|
|b) Certificate Issuance Related|
(i) Candidate can apply only for one examination i.e., either for 8th Food Analysts Examination, 2022 (8th FAE, 2022) or for 5th Junior Analyst Examination, 2022 (5th JAE, 2022) .
(ii) Candidates applying for 5th JAE, 2022 will have to appear only for Theory Papers – I whereas candidates applying for 8th FAE, 2022 will also have to appear for Paper II (Practical exam) after clearing the theory papers I as per laid down criteria.
(iii) Applications are to be submitted only through online mode. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered.
(iv) Before filling up online application form, please ensure fulfillment of essential educational qualification and experience, as the case may be.
(v) No relaxation in the Educational Qualification and/or experience is admissible.
(vi) Examination fee is to be submitted only through online mode. Fees submitted through any other mode will not be accepted.
(vii) There shall be no refund of fees at any stage. In case fee is submitted for one application more than once, then excess fee will be refunded.
(viii) Choice of examination centre is available in the online form. However examination centre may be changed if sufficient number of candidates is not available for a particular examination centre.
NOTE: EXAMINATIONS ARE NOT FOR PROVIDING EMPLOYMENT BY FSSAI.
Online Examination Cities
- Delhi (NCR)
- Food Safety Officer FSSAI Exam + Food Corporation of India Job Preparation Course
- How To Become A Food Safety Officer In India? Complete Guide
On-Line Application validation rules are designed based on the Advertisement requirement. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement and Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.
Keywords: FSSAI Exam 2022 Food Analyst – 8th FAE & 5th JAE 2022. FSSAI Exam 2022 Food Analyst – FAE & JAE 2022. FSSAI Food Analyst Examination 2022, FAE-2022, JAE-2022, 8th FAE-2022, 5th JAE-2022, Junior Analyst Examination 2022, FSSAI 7th FAE-2021, FSSAI 5th JAE-2022, food analyst exam, food analyst examination notification, fssai food analyst exam eligibility, food analyst examination 2022 eligibility, fssai junior analyst examination eligibility 2022, fssai examination 2022, fssai examination 2022 eligibility, FSSAI Exam 2022 Eligibility, FSSAI Exam 2022 Syllabus, FSSAI Exam 2022 Coaching, Schedule for FSSAI food analyst exam 2022, FSSAI Food analyst exam online application. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.