SJRI Research Assistant Vacancy For Biochemistry, Apply Online
SJRI Research Assistant Vacancy For Biochemistry, Apply Online. MSc Biochemistry Research Assitant vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for MSc candidates. Check out all of the details below
This job expires in –
Post – Research Assistant
Project / Title – IAEA Sugar Intake
No. of Vacancies – One
Name of the PI – Initial period 6 months, extension possible up to 1.5 years subject to satisfactory performance.
To Apply –
Interested candidates may send their Resume to:
The Principal Investigator
IAEA Sugar Intake Study
- E-mail cover letter and curriculum vitae with 3 references (names and email addresses/phone numbers) by on or before 25th January 2022 email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please visit our website www.sjri.res.in
- Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011
Salary – Rs. 25,000/-pm
Brief Description concerning the Project – We will be assessing the utility of a biomarker to measure added sugar intake in adults using stable isotopic techniques. Added sugar intake will be estimated using both the 24 hour dietary recall and the carbon isotopic ratio biomarker method. The totalenergy intake obtained through the dietary recall will be validated against doubly labelled water in a subset of individuals for whom the basal metabolic rate will also be measured.
Preferred Qualifications – M.Sc. Biochemistry
Knowledge & Abilities –
- Ability and willingness to work and learn and follow up with staff and students for administrating, questionnaires, processing blood samples, measuring basal metabolic rate and administering doubly labelled water
- Keen observer
- Ability to enter study data and to work with Microsoft excel and word documents.
Editor’s Note: SJRI Research Assistant Vacancy For Biochemistry, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.