CSIR-CFTRI Microbiology Project Assistant Job Opening, Apply Online
CSIR-CFTRI Microbiology Project Assistant Job Opening, Apply Online. MSc Microbiology Jobs. CSIR-CFTRI Job Openings. Project Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT.49/2021
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (ONE) position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I
Name of the Post – Project Associate Level I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Non- digestible carbohydrates as functional mimics of human milk oligosaccharides” (MLP-272)
Duration – Initially for a period of March 2023 or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may submit the online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 15-01-2022 under the subject panel Microbiology. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above panels for Project Associate Level I with the above eligibility requirementswill be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 15-01-2021 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as of 15-01-2022 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Essential Qualifications – First Class in M.Sc. in Microbiology
Job Requirement – Purification of plant derived oligosaccharides, anaerobic microbiology.
Emoluments – Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) plus 16% HRA per month.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CFTRI Microbiology Project Assistant Job Opening, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.