J&J Scientist R&D Microbiology Recruitment, Apply Online
J&J Scientist R&D Microbiology Recruitment, Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Senior Scientist R&D Microbiology
Location – Greater Mumbai, India
Category – R&D
Division – Consumer Health
Req ID – 2105991548W
Reports to – Associate Director
Part A – Overall Responsibility
- Act as a microbiology project lead (MPL) to support robust formulation design.
- Timely execution of microbiology stability testing to support new product development programs.
Part B – Principal Responsibilities
- Perform new product microbiological risk assessment.
- To partner with product development teams for stability plan and for formulation robustness (including preservative recommendations)
- Prepare technical justification for reducing testing.
- To prepare microbiology summary report for product launches
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis during laboratory investigations
- Coordinate microbiological testing activities as per requirement
- Prepare new SOP’s, revise current SOP’s and implement compliance to meet corporate/regulatory requirements.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Microbiologically Robust products
- Quality of results – Right first time
- GMP compliance
- Masters in Microbiology
- Experience – 6-8 years.
Other special skills & Knowledge required –
- Ability to collaborate with different functional areas to reach common goals
- Able to take initiative to provide prompt results
- Effective communication skills
- Understand expectations and be sensitive to business partner needs and requirements
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior microbiologists and/or technicians
Editor’s Note: J&J Scientist R&D Microbiology Recruitment, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.