AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) 2021- 2022 at ICT Mumbai
AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) 2021- 2022 at ICT Mumbai. Interested applicants can check out their eligibility below, all of the details pertaining to the application procedure, the last date is given below
This call expires in
INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
(University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956)(formerly UDCT/UICT, Mumbai)
Elite Status and Centre of Excellence- Govt. of Maharashtra
NBA Accredited; ‘A’ Grade by MHRD; UNIVERCITY PAR EXCELLENCE
Matunga, Mumbai – 400019, India
Tel: 022-3361-1111/2222, Fax: 022-3361-1020
Email : [email protected]
Advertisement for AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme
(ADF) 2021- 2022
Revised applications are invited from 12th January 2022 for the positions of the AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme in various subjects at ICT-Mumbai for the academic year 2021-2022. The details of eligibility criteria are given below
The objectives of the ADF scheme are –
- To promote research culture in AICTE approved Institutions.
- To promote collaborative research between Institutes and Industries leading to start-ups.
- To nurture talents for technical research
- Bioprocess Technology,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Dyestuff Technology,
- Fibres and Textile Processing Technology,
- Food Biotechnology,
- Food Engineering and Technology,
- Green Technology,
- Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology,
- Perfumery and Flavour Technology,
- Pharmaceutical Technology,
- Polymer Engineering and Technology,
- Petrochemical Engineering,
- Surface Coating Technology,
- Plastic Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Electronics Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering
Number of positions – 05 (Total)
Age – The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as of the date of admission. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/ Physically challenged category.
Emoluments – Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA
- The candidate must have secured the minimum percentage of educational qualification prescribed for eligibility as in Under Graduate and Post Graduate be 70% (69.5 % and above) for General/OBC candidates, whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) be 65% (64.5 % and above). In the absence of percentage, the candidate must have secured a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on a scale of 10 or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) it is 7.0 on the scale of 10.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should have qualified GATE/ NET during the last 5 years (GATE-2017/GATE-2018/GATE-2019/GATE-2020/GATE2021).
- The minimum percentage criterion for the Indian students’ qualified Bachelor/Master’s degree from Foreign Universities shall be waived off but the student will have to qualified GATE exam during last 5 years
- (Note: Candidates currently pursuing Masters must have the mark sheets of all the semesters on or before the last date of the application)
Selection will be based on an interview conducted by a committee. The recommendation of the committee will be final. The Candidates are requested to be online and ready at their end at that time. The Screening Committee will devise its own criteria for shortlisting candidates for interview as per the rules and regulations of the university.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an online application on www.ictmumbai.co.in by 20th January 2022. Interested candidates are requested to be present for the interview on the scheduled date which will be displayed on the ICT website. Selected candidates will be allowed to register for Ph.D.(Tech) degree at ICT.
(Note: Candidates who wish to apply for multiple programmes must apply to
respective programmes separately)
Candidates who have applied to the ICT admission online portal on or before 2nd January 2022 and are interested in this scheme, will be required to apply separately again before 20th January 2021.
Reservations for the allotted seats (05) would be as per All India Basis.
- The scholars already undergoing Ph.D. programme in the Technical University /
Universities / Institutes are not eligible for this fellowship from AICTE under the ADF scheme. Only the scholars admitted for the ADF scheme from the year of its implementation i.e 2021-2022 are eligible to draw fellowship from AICTE after fulfilling the above-mentioned conditions.
- AICTE supported ADF fellowship is not admissible to left out students, who have already
availed the ADF fellowship from AICTE, on his/her taking admission for the 2nd time in any other University/Institutes.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay at any stage. No correspondence /
queries will be entertained regarding delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called.
- The University reserves the right not to admit any candidate in any discipline if none is
found suitable/eligible by the Expert / Interview committee.
- The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the
advertisement/website etc. in the event of thing being observed.
- The decision of the University in all matters will be final and binding. No correspondence / interim enquiry will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview.
- Candidates are advised to see the university website regularly for any future
- The applicant must ensure their eligibility for Ph.D.(Tech) Admission 2021-22 under
AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) Scheme in respect of qualifications and other requisite
criteria and then only apply. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for any matter. Candidates should read AICTE Guidelines for the Award of Fellowship under ADF Scheme 2021-22 carefully before applying for these programmes.
- The application fee for the PhD. (Tech) Programmes is the processing fee and it is
- Candidates currently pursuing Masters must have the mark sheets of all the
semesters on or before the last date of the application
- In case of any queries kindly write an email to [email protected] mentioning your full name and contact number.
- The students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PH will have to upload relevant
documents while filling the application form. In case you are facing difficulty while
uploading documents related to reserved category candidates, kindly email the scan
copies of the same on [email protected] mentioning your full name,
programme applied and contact number.
Editor’s Note: AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) 2021- 2022 at ICT Mumbai. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.