SJRI Analytical Technician Job For Biochem & Biotech, Apply Online
SJRI Analytical Technician Job For Biochem & Biotech, Apply Online. MSc Biotechnology or Biochemistry Technician vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for MSc candidates. Check out all of the details below
This job expires in :
Post – Technician – Analytical
Project / Title – Analytical
No. of Vacancies – Two
Languages – English, Kannada
Location – Bangalore, Karnataka
Application Due Date – 12th December 2021
To Apply –
- E-mail cover letter, CV, the names & contact details of Referees To email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please visit our website www.sjri.res.in
- Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011
Qualifications – M.Sc. Biotechnology/Bio-Chemistry
Salary – Rs. 20,000/-pm
Brief Description concerning the Project – To assess various biochemical assays’ for research projects at SJRI. This involves the use of stable isotopic techniques to measure vitamins pool size, amino acids and body composition studies and project-related responsibilities.
Key Skills – Basic knowledge about setting up a biochemical assay. Use of lab equipment for sample preparation.
Core Responsibilities –
- In Lab- Assisting the study coordinator during experimentation
- Collection of sample, analysis, and data interpretation for ongoing projects
Specific Activity –
- In Lab- sample analysis of various ongoing projects (development of new biochemical assays’.
- Handling GCMS, IRMS, LCMS and HPLC instruments.
- Assisting the study coordinator in setting up new experiments.
Editor’s Note: SJRI Analytical Technician Job For Biochem & Biotech, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.