CUP Life Sciences / Biotechnology Project Associate Recruitment
CUP Life Sciences / Biotechnology Project Associate Recruitment. MSc Natural Sciences/Botany/Plant Science/ Bioscience/Biotechnology/Life Sciences Project Assistant Jobs at the Central University of Punjab. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in
Name of the Post – Project Associate-1
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “DNA Sequence-based Molecular Systematics of Marine Macroalgae
from Indian Coast”
Name of the PI – Dr Felix Bast, Associate Professor, Department of Botany, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab.
Engagement Period – Initially for a period of one year, further extendable based on an extension of project, satisfactory work & conduct and availability of funds in the project
Age – Below 35 years as on date of interview.
How to Apply –
- Last Date 27.11.2021
- Date of Interview Candidate should report on 29.11.2021 at 11.00 AM onwards at University Campus, Bathinda.
Terms and Conditions –
- Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on the university website: www.cup.ac.in or www.cup.ac.in/other_jobs.php to the project investigator by email: email@example.com.
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the application form with original and
self-attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of the interview.
- No canvassing in any form will be entertained.
- For more details/clarification, please contact Project Investigator: Dr. Felix
Bast on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 9872152694
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA for candidates with NET/GATE
- Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA for candidates without NET/GATE (as per the
Essential Qualification – Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences/Botany/Plant Science/ Bioscience/Biotechnology/Life Sciences or equivalent from UGC recognized University/Institute
Desirable Qualification –
- Experience in Plant Taxonomy, DNA Barcoding, Molecular Biology & Bioinformatics.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CUP Life Sciences / Biotechnology Project Associate Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.