CFTRI Biological Sciences Project Associate Job With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary
CFTRI Biological Sciences Project Associate Job With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary MSc Biological Sciences. PhD Biological Sciences. Molecular Biology Jobs. CSIR-CFTRI Job Openings. Project Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
RECRUITMENT OF SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT. 27/2021
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (ONE) position of SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Understanding the structure function relationship in enzymes critical for the survival of bacterial food pathogens” (MLP-276) funded by CSIR tenable at the Department of Molecular Nutrition, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Duration: Initially for a period of 06 months or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit the online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 14-10-2021 under the subject panel Agricultural Science & Technology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Food Science & Technology including Nutrition/ Life Science/ Microbiology. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above panels for Senior Project Associate
with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 14-10-2021 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 40 years of age as of 14-10-2021 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biological Science with PhD in the area of Protein Chemistry or Molecular biology or related area.
Emoluments: Rs.42000/- (Rupees Forty Two Thousand only) plus HRA per month
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CFTRI Biological Sciences Project Associate Job With Rs. 42,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.