Kemin Research Associate Job For Biochem & Food Tech, Apply Online
Kemin Research Associate Job For Biochem & Food Tech, Apply Online. MSc/ MTech Biochemistry and Food Technology Senior Research Associate Job Opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Senior Research Associate II
No. of Posts: 01
Job ID: 2021-7370
Category: Research & Development
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
- To plan and execute the assigned projects within the targeted timelines and budget.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers for smooth execution of the project
- To design a safe scalable route for the formulation developments particularly in antioxidants, lipids and coating technology
- Help achieve Kemin the vision of improving quality of life by developing Products &
- Processes for the Animal Nutrition and Health Industry by following the Product
- Innovation Process (PIP) of the company
- Perform scientific database search to identify a cost-effective route for product development
- Publication of scientific & technical articles in Kemin database and scientific journals.
- Submit new innovative ideas for product or process development and collaborating with channel partners.
- Responsible to follow and maintain good laboratory and safety protocols in the lab strictly.
- Design experiments and protocols on given experimental patterns or DOE. Complete the experiments independently/ under supervision.
- Execution of projects by following the Product Innovation Process (PIP) of Kemin.
- Understand current products and formulations for further improvement along with new product development
- Write technical articles based on the research finding on a timely basis for internal and external publications- minimum 2 per year
- File patent disclosure based on the research findings from the group- one every two years.
- Active participation in team meetings and activities and delivering presentations when required
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all research activities in laboratory notebooks.
- Protect all confidential information such as formulations, trade secrets and other commercially sensitive information.
- Carry out research activities with high scientific and personal integrity and by following good scientific, laboratory practices.
- Conduct all research activities with strict adherence to the health and safety policies of the company.
- Msc/M.Tech in Biochemistry / Food Technology or related discipline from central or National Universities with at least 3-4 years experience.
- Fresh PhD from Reputed Universities or with few years of experience
Editor’s Note: Kemin Research Associate Job For Biochem & Food Tech, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.