ICMR Delhi Life Sciences Jobs With Up to Rs. 54,000 pm Salary
ICMR Delhi Life Sciences Jobs With Up to Rs. 54,000 pm Salary. MSc & PhD Life Sciences Jobs at ICMR New Delhi. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029
The posts are to be filled up under the extramural project entitled, “Innovation and IP
management for translation, technology transfer and commercialization: Creating
supportive system” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New
Delhi through an online interview.
Name of the Post: Scientist D (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 01
Age: Up to 45 years (relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
Name of the Post: Research Assistant – (RA)
No. of Posts: 02
Age: Up to 30 years (relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
Terms & Conditions:
- The interested candidates possessing the required essential qualification and experience should submit the application (in enclosed format) along with the updated CV and scanned copies of all the required supporting documents. The application along with all the documents should be sent to the email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF before or on 05/10/2021 by 4.00 pm. The application received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- These posts are purely temporary and the incumbents selected will have no claim
for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any
other project and any other benefits are applicable to project staff research.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service/ Semi-Govt./ Autonomous bodies of State/
Central Govt. should submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer along with the application.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Merely fulfilling the essential criteria does not qualify for the selection. The applications received will be screened and the list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the ICMR’s website. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail provided and the candidate will be required to face the selection interview through online mode. The information regarding the interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates on the e-mail id provided by the candidate.
- The applicants are advised to visit our website (https://www.icmr.gov.in/) regularly for any updates.
- At the time of joining duty, the candidate should bring all the original certificates of educational qualification, experience, Aadhaar card, community and PH certificate (if applicable), passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
- The selected candidates shall work in the Intellectual Property Rights Unit of the ICMR.
For Post I
Consolidated Salary: Rs.54,000/- plus HRA as applicable
Qualification Essential: First Class Master’s degree in Life Science from a recognized University with Registered Patent Agent having eight years of experience in Medical
Patent search & prosecution related work.
Second class M.Sc. with Ph. D degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University and Registered Patent Agent having eight years of experience in Medical Patent search & prosecution related work.
- Training/PG diploma in IPR.
- Knowledge of using patent databases, drafting of various agreements for commercialization of health technologies.
For Post II
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 31,000/- pm
Qualification Essential: Master’s degree in Life Science.
- Experience in Patent landscaping, copyright, design filing,
- Technology evaluation, techno-commercial reports.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR Delhi Life Sciences Jobs With Up to Rs. 54,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.