DRDO-DIPAS Life Sciences Research Associate Recruitment
DRDO-DIPAS Life Sciences Research Associate Recruitment. DRDO- Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) recruiting for research associate position as per the details below:
This Job Expires In :
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS), DRDO
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) invites applications for Research Associate
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Sciences research. DIPAS endeavours in optimizing human performance under extreme operational environments using the physiological, biochemical, nutritional and ergonomic approaches. The labs are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, animal and in-vitro experimentation with an inter-disciplinary approach. Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates to work in ongoing and future research projects of DIPAS for the following posts:
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of Posts#: 02
Post Code: RA-01
Upper age limit: The upper age limit for the post is 35 years as of the date of interview 5 years’ relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates andother entitled categories as per govt. rules will be given.
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per the format given in the advertisement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and appear for walk-in-interview at 1000 hrs on 05th October 2021 for Research Associate at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
- Please note that the candidates registered between 0900 to 1300 hrs on the mentioned date against posts will only be considered for an interview.
- Venue for Interview: DIPAS, DRDO, Min. of Defence, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054. The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, desert etc. only may apply. An incomplete application is liable to be rejected. The candidate should also bring a vaccination certificate for Covid-19 and/or RT-PCR test report of Covid-19, taken in the proceeding 72 hrs of samples.
- Only those candidates who have been awarded a degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
- The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
- Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertakings/Autonomous bodies should send their application through the proper channel.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time
- Performa of application can be downloaded from URL:http://www.drdo.gov.in.
- The Institute has all the rights to cancel the admission process/selection at any time
without assigning any reason thereof.
Contact person: Dr Shweta Rawat, HRD Coordinator, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054. email: email@example.com, Phone no. 011- 23883111.
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Life Sciences or having 3 years of research experience in related field after M Tech. and publications in an indexed journal.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in conducting field studies related to physiology, biochemistry and molecular biology.
The selected candidates will be required to collect physiological data and samples from
study volunteers and perform different biochemical estimations using sophisticated
equipment and data analysis as team members of the ongoing projects. The project includes extensive field studies at high altitudes including remote locations for different durations.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: DRDO-DIPAS Life Sciences Research Associate Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.