CSIR-IICB Project Job For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology
CSIR-IICB Project Job For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology. MSc Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology jobs for eligible candidates at CSIR-IICB. Junior Research Fellow (Project) Job. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No: R&C/547/2021
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project:’ Treating malaria by targeting the regulatory mechanism PfATPase2 and PfATPase8 required to maintain lipid asymmetry in the parasite plasma membrane’ (GAP-409).
Sponsor of the Project: SERB/DST.
Project Tenure: July 2022.
Age Limit: 28 years
How to Apply:
- The engagement is purely temporary & co-terminus with the project and, therefore, does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of the interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may fill up the Application Form as per the link given below.
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 22.10.2021 from 10.30 a.m. in the CSIR-IICB Jadavpur Campus with duly filled up Application Form in the prescribed format as furnished herein under the download link and along with the following documents as applicable (original and self-attested copy) – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) All mark-sheets and certificates regarding educational qualification (since Matriculation), (3) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (4) Final Mark Sheet of B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm Examination/Ph.D Certificate, (5) Documentary proof of NET/NET(LS)/GATE/Equivalent, (6) One Passport size photograph, (7) Caste certificate (where ever applicable).
- The Institute reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In view of the existing Covid-19 Induced scenario, all the applicants are required to scrupulously follow the Covid-19 appropriate behaviour and extent guidelines on the matter.
- Walk-in-Interview on: 22/10/2021
- Reporting Time: 09.30 – 10.00 a.m.
Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA pm.
Qualification needed: M.Sc in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology with 55% marks Plus NET/NET(LS)/GATE/Equivalent.
Desirable: Experience in cell culture, protein purification and other molecular techniques.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IICB Project Job For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.