Project Dissertation & Training IASST – Online Application Process
Project Dissertation & Training IASST – Online Application Process. Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Guwahati Job. Interested and eligible candidates apply for the project dissertation/training at IASST at IASST, Guwahati.
This job expires in :
INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDY IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
(An Autonomous Institute under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India) Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035
Advertisement No. 304
Advertisement for project dissertation/training at IASST, Guwahati
The Institute invites applications against the available vacancies for the project
dissertation/training (6 months initially, which may be extended for another 6 months
subject to satisfactory progress in the project) for the year 2021 in the following
- Drug discovery/Phytochemical analysis/ Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Nanoscience/Nanotechnology/Bionanotechnology/ Polymer Chemistry
- Plasma Physics (gas discharge), waves and optics (spectroscopy)
- Advanced Material Sciences
- Zoology (Cell & molecular biology, Cell signalling)/ Biochemistry/ Environmental chemistry (chemo-bio treatment of contaminated sites)
- Organic Chemistry
- Artificial intelligence (Machine learning /Deep learning)
Eligibility: Candidates pursuing
- M.Sc. in Biochemstry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology/ Chemistry/
- M. Pharm/ M.S. Pharm.
- M.Sc. Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation.
- M.Sc Computer Sc/IT/Computer Applications or BE/B.Tech in Computer Sc/ IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Mathematics &Computing.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply online on the institute
website (www.iasst.gov.in) within 10 days from the date of publication of the
advertisement. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will
not be entertained. Candidates should submit a No Objection Certificate from the
parent institute during online application submission. Those who are unable to
submit NOC (due to the COVID-19 pandemic) during the application process should upload
a self-declaration certificate. NOC submission is compulsory before joining the
dissertation/training at IASST.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on merit (or via online interview)
and selected candidates list will be uploaded to the IASST website. The decisions of
the admission committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in
Internship/ dissertation/training fee:
Candidates selected for project dissertation/training will have to pay the fee of Rs. 2500
per month towards laboratory/chemical/equipment handling cost.
Accommodation: Accommodation will not be provided to any student in the institute
The programme will tentatively start from August 2021.
IASST’s Right: If suitable candidates are not found in any discipline, IASST
reserves the right not to fill up its position for the summer/winter sessions.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: IASST PA Job For Biological Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.