Junior Research Fellowship at University of Madras, Applications Invited
Junior Research Fellowship at University of Madras, Applications Invited. MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology /Bio-Medical Genetics/ Life Sciences jobs at the University of Madras. JRF jobs for MSc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details below:
This job expires in :
UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS
[Established under the Act of Incorporation XXVII of 1857 – Madras University Act 1923)
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
Dr A.L.M. POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF BASIC MEDICAL
TARAMANI CAMPUS, CHENNAI – 600113.
Name of the Post: JRF
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Mechanism of mood stabilizing drugs action to explore new avenue
for drug target”
Tenure: With effect from September 2021; 3 years
How to Apply:
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regu ar appointment in the University. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
- The application should be submitted by email/by post to the address given below on or before August 14th 2021.
Dr. V. Bhuvarahamurthy, Ph.D
Professor and Head and Principal Investigator DST-CSRI-Project
Department of Medical Biochemistry
Dr. ALM PGIBMS
University of Madras
Chennai – 600 113
- Applicants should provide contact phone no., email address and residential address for immediate intimation and if shortlisted will be called for an interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview by email or SMS.
Fellowship (Consolidated): 31,000 plus HRA (as applicable)
Eligibility: M.Sc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology /Bio-
Medical Genetics or other life Sciences. Candidates qualified for NET, with cloning, Cell
culture, live animal surgery experience will be preferred.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Junior Research Fellowship at University of Madras, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.