ICMR Project Jobs – Life Sciences, Rs. 48,000 pm Salary
ICMR Project Jobs – Life Sciences, Rs. 48,000 pm Salary. MSc/PhD Life Science Project Scientist I (Non- Medical) Job Opening at ICMR New Delhi. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH
Division of Reproductive Biology Maternal and Child Health
(EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL POST)
Name of the Post: Scientist I (Non- Medical)
Number of positions: One
Name of the Project: “India Pediatric HIV Cohort”
Maximum Age: Upto 35 years
Tenure: One year (may be renewed annually based on performance)
Place of work: ICMR HQ., New Delhi
How to apply & The Terms and Conditions for the post are as follows:
Date & Time of Virtual Interview via videoconference: 17.08.2021
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format (attached), duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the email: email@example.com within the scheduled date and time for submission of applications i.e on or before 10.08.2021 up to 17:30 hours. Late / Delayed / Incomplete / Unsigned applications will not beconsidered and rejected straight away without any correspondence. Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for a Virtual Interview via video conference. The Candidates may download the application form (prescribed format) from the website www.icmr.nic.in.
Selection procedure: the interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after verification of the certificates.
Post is to be filled on a purely temporary basis till the project lasts. The appointment can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason. The age, qualification and experience may be relaxed for deserving candidates. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR/DHR. No benefit of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, MEDICAL CLAIM, is admissible. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
The conditions for employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim any regular employment. The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, Qualification, experience etc., will be reckoned as on, the date of walk-in-interview.
- Rs 48000/- plus H.R.A as per ICMR rules
- No other allowances will be payable.
- 1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with 2 years experience in a related field. OR
- 2nd class Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Preference will be given to those having experience Cohort study, good communication/ managerial skills.
- Experience in analyzing quantitative data, understanding and making sense of complex scientific data, converting them into journal-specific publication-ready, research articles and publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Nature of Duties:
- Management of project activities and monitoring implementation of the project at the participating sites.
- To assist in the preparation of study SOPs.
- To assist in the preparation of reports & other documents.
- Assist study monitor at study, site Investigators, organizing meetings and preparation of minutes of the meeting.
- Travel to participating sites for assessment and monitoring of progress.
- Assist in writing scientific papers for publications
- To assist in any other works related to the project or other scientific/technical activities.
Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR Project Jobs – Life Sciences, Rs. 48,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.