HSCSIT Fellowship Program For Life Science Candidates
Indian Nationals who are from a Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences background can check out the details of the Haryana State Council for Science and Technology, Department of Science & Technology, Government of Haryana, Fellowship Program. All of the details on HSCSIT Fellowship Program For Life Science Candidates are given below:
This call expires in :
Haryana State Council for Science and Technology
(Department of Science & Technology, Government of Haryana)
Bays No 35-38, Sector 2, Panchkula – 134109
HSCSIT FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
In order to attract talented and meritorious students, HSCSIT is offering research fellowships in Science subjects namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Sciences etc. The fellowships will involve full time research work leading to a PhD degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the Institute/University in Haryana.
Candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC
Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) will
be selected for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any of the universities/Institute in
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the subjects in abovebroad subject areas with minimum 55% marks; and should have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on 15.12.2019 & 27.12.2019. Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source will not be eligible.
The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years as of 1.7.2019 which is relaxed up to
5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes,
Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants.
STIPEND & TENURE
Candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) will be given a fellowship at par
with CSIR/UGC in case they are not availing fellowship from CSIR/UGC for some
valid reason i.e. Rs.31,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and
Rs.35,000/- for Senior Research Fellow (SRF). For candidates who have qualified LSNET, the fellowship will be given at existing rates for both CSIR/UGC with a preference for CSIR i.e. Rs.18,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.21,000/- per month for Senior Research Fellow (SRF). The fellowship will carry an annual contingency grant of Rs.20,000/- which will be provided to the University / Institution.
Tenure of the fellowship will be 3 years extendable to 4th and 5th year as per terms
& conditions of the programme. The total tenure as JRF plus SRF will not exceed
Only online applications will be entertained. The last date of uploading applications is
03.09.2021 up to 05.00 P.M.
Procedure for applying online application for HSCSIT Fellowship Programme:
- Click on www.saralharyana.gov.in
- Click on New User/Register Here
- Register yourself by filling in all the details given there for creating Login id and
- Verify your account by submitting the verification code which is sent on your email
id/registered mobile number by saral haryana through email/message.
- Press log in. Fill user Id & password and then fill the application form.
- Press apply for services & select the application form for HSCSIT Fellowship.
- Fill all the given columns and upload all required documents by clicking (Attach
Annexure) in the form.
- Submit the e-form and you will get SARAL ID number for further communication.
After the online submission of the application, the applicant must obtain a printout of
the submitted application for his/her record. Please don’t send the application
- The last date for submitting the online application is 03.09.2021 up to 05.00
- The applicant own valid and functional email address & mobile number must be
used for submission of the online application.
- Please do not submit more than one application. Please ensure that all details
of the application are correct before submitting it. No claim shall be entertained
in case of incomplete or non-submitted application.
- Wrongly filled up application or application with lack of essential documents will
summarily be rejected.
- Saral Helpline number is 0172-3968400 for any technical issue/assistance.
- 10th standard certificate for age proof.
- NET certificate
- M.Sc. final year certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof in case of physically handicapped.
- Aadhar Card.
See Terms & Conditions
Editor’s Note: HSCSIT Fellowship Program For Life Science Candidates. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.