Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Staff Development Scientist
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Staff Development Scientist. MSc/PhD Biochemistry and Life Science Job Openings. MSc/PhD Vacancies at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
Danaher Job Details
Name of the Post: Staff Development Scientist
Job ID: R1158373
Site: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Various other duties may be assigned.
- Leads the analysis, design and also development of reagents as well as applications, specifically novel antibody conjugation as well as characterization methods for use in Flow Cytometric applications.
- Guarantees design inputs are aligned with the user requirements and also the finalized design matches the input requirements
- Primary responsibility to lead the laboratory work according to project schedule (Bioconjugation, Protein purification, Formulation, Protein estimation by Biochemical assays) & ensures on-time completion
- Creates study plans in alignment with requirements of applicable standards and also regulatory requirements and also guarantees the studies are conducted in agreement with approved plans.
- Reports status of experiments to supervisor trains as well as supports direct reports as needed
- Applies analytical abilities and also independent judgment to develop innovative, practical and consistent solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
- Ensures strict adherence to the quality system elements and technological standards as applicable for reagent development.
- Creates reports to summarize various development activities and supports in the creation of work instructions to transfer the design to the manufacturing.
- Guarantees strict adherence to the excellent lab and also excellent documentation practices throughout the design and development cycle
- Lead efforts in technology transfer pertaining to conjugation/purification/analysis from discovery to procedure development
- Flexible to take up new challenges & Performs various other related duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Core expertise in protein biochemistry, Bio-conjugation chemistry, exposure to Tandem chemistry, Hands-on experience in protein purification techniques. Exposure to Flow cytometry or various other assay development techniques would be an added advantage. Hands-on Experience with various Chromatography techniques like Preparative or Analytical chromatography (Affinity, IEC, MMC, SEC) and also advanced lab measurement systems are desired (AKTA, HPLC, Spectrophotometer, Protein estimation techniques, FRET analysis, CE, FT-IR).
- Advanced degree in Biochemistry, Engineering, Protein chemistry, Life sciences or related discipline, as an example bachelor’s degree in field with 8+ years experience OR Master’s degree in field with 6+ years experience OR Doctoral degree in field with 4+ years experience.
Editor’s Note: Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Staff Development Scientist. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.