Kinapse Life Science Scientist Recruitment – Applications Invited Online
Kinapse Life Science Scientist Recruitment – Applications Invited Online. MSc/PhD Life Sciences candidates with relevant experience to fill the vacancy of Scientist/Senior Scientist (PV) at Kinapse. Interested candidates apply for the vacancy given below:
Job Title: Scientist/Senior Scientist (PV)
Primary Location Asia Pacific: Gurgaon, HR, India
Do you want to work in an environment and culture where you can thrive, develop as well as and advance?
A career with Kinapse means your everyday work enhances patients’ lives around the world. We are a values-driven company with a supportive as well as flexible culture. You will certainly work in a collaborative environment with team members that share their expertise and also knowledge. Your personal, as well as professional development, will be front as well as centre. We can offer you a fulfilling as well as challenging career working with smart, yet humble professionals. We reward as well as recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and also a quality of life balance.
- Undertake information processing activities with extremely high reliability, high quality as well as in tight timelines according to standard processes and operating procedures.
- Writing, editing, review, summarising or quality control of case processing; medical/scientific literature search for ICSRs or signal review, or any other related activity according to the program requirement.
- Create error-free reports and also various other outputs according to tightly defined specifications to ensure timely reporting of assigned job to program management.
- Methodically review various other’s work (both within very own team, and in various other PV teams).
- Act as a subject matter expert and help the team members with day to day troubleshooting activities.
- Assist the manager in work allocation, compiling as well as reporting the program completion reports on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates determination and also applies creativity in identifying as well as analysing tasks and also data.
- Client Interface,
- Handle Information as well as Communication.
- Analyse and Handle Risks & Opportunities.
- Leadership and also Oversight on the Program.
- Candidates having 3-5 years of prior experience in the PV domain with Literature experience.
- Educational qualification: A minimum of a graduate degree in life sciences from a certified/ accredited institution which may include.
- An M.Pharm or postgraduate degree in life sciences.
- PhD in life sciences.
- BDS or BHMS or BAMS from any recognised university.
- Outstanding oral/ written communication abilities.
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications, e.g. MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel, will certainly be required.
- Enthusiasm, proactivity as well as a commitment to professional service.
- Ability to provide effective customer and also stakeholder communications.
Editor’s Note: Kinapse Life Science Scientist Recruitment – Applications Invited Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.