Jobs at Calcutta University For Life Sciences – SRF Post
Jobs at Calcutta University For Life Sciences – SRF Post. The University of Calcutta job openings for MSc Life Science candidates. Interested candidates can check out the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: 01
Name of the Project: “Detection and Management of Pain: Pain to Pleasure by Neuromodulation.”
Duration & Pay Scale: one year extended up to 3 years upon the satisfactory outcome (SRF scale Rs 43,400/ pm fixed)
How to Apply for the Calcutta University Vacancy:
- Applications are invited in plain paper in addition to two sets of Biodata and all testimonials duly attested.
- Applicants are requested to appear in a walk-in interview along with the application on 10th May 2021 at 1 PM in the online G-suite meeting mode of the University of Calcutta (link will be provided via email of the applicant).
- The desirous candidate needs to submit their signed application along with their scanned copies of Bachelor degree onwards certifications and pertinent experiences to both [email protected] and [email protected] within 5 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Fellow recruitment will certainly be according to the Funding agency guideline.
Qualification required for the Calcutta University Vacancy:
- 1st class MSc with a min of 55% marks in Life Sciences, with NET-JRF, NET LS or valid GATE score.
- At least one publication in a peer-reviewed and indexed journal.
- Minimum 2 years of research experience with a valid certification.
Desirable Qualifications: Working experience in Animal Handling, Neuromodulation work.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Jobs at Calcutta University For Life Sciences – SRF Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.