ZSI Research Jobs For Biotech & Biochem With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay
ZSI Research Jobs For Biotech & Biochem With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay. PhD Biotechnology/ Biochemistry Consultant Job. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for PhD candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre
Port Blair – 744 102, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ONE RESEARCH CONSULTANT
Applications are invited for the purely temporary post of one Research Consultant (Full
Time) to work in the Molecular Systematics Laboratory, Andaman and Nicobar Regional
Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Port Blair -744 102, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Name of the Post: Research Consultant (Full Time)
No of the Posts: 01
How to Apply:
- Day of the Interview 12th April 2021; Time: 10.00 hrs; Place: Zoological Survey of India, Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre, Haddo, Port Blair, A & N Islands.
- The position is for a period of one year, purely on a temporary basis and also may be extended based upon the work performance/ output of the candidate.
- The upper age limit for applying for Research Consultant is 40 years as of the day of the interview. The age limitation may be relaxed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)/ Women/ Physically Challenged candidates as per Government of India rules.
- Interested candidates may submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for the day of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations as well as ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer (if employed) to The Officer-in-Charge, Zoological Survey of India, Andaman and also Nicobar Regional Centre, Haddo, Port Blair-744 102, Andaman & Nicobar Islands (Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]).
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the candidate to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such candidate will not be taken into consideration for selection as well as due action will be implemented.
- The candidate will certainly be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience. Shortlisted applicants will be informed by email and speed post for appearing before an interview committee.
- The chosen applicants are expected to under the supervision of the Officer-in-Charge, ZSI, Port Blair in molecular systematics studies on the endemic, endangered and schedule faunal species of Andaman and also Nicobar islands and undertake extensive field surveys in the Andaman and Nicobar group of islands. Additionally needed to travel to Headquarters, Regional Centres of ZSI as well as will need to join immediately after their selection.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the applicant or for any other reason.
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- (Consolidated) pm.
Essential qualification: PhD in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with a minimum of 5 years of experiences in the field of Molecular systematics studies.
Desirable qualifications: Research experience in Molecular Characterization, Biochemical studies and a minimum of 10 research paper in the Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ZSI MP Careers – Life Science & Zoology JRF Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.