SJRI Jobs – Freshers Life Sciences JRF Vacancy
SJRI Jobs – Freshers Life Sciences JRF Vacancy. MSc Life Science Junior Research Fellow vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for MSc candidates. Jobs at SJRI Bangalore. check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Project / Title: Gates Calcium Study
No. of Vacancies: Two
Languages: English and Kannada
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Application Due Date: 10th April 2021
- E-mail cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, the names & contact details of Referees To [email protected] cc [email protected].
- For more information please visit our website www.sjri.res.in.
- Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/ 49467011.
Qualifications: BSc./ MSc Nutrition / Life Sciences
Experience: Fresher/ with one year of experience
Salary: As per the project requirement
Short Description About the Project: Calcium intervention trial during pregnancy. The pregnant women attending BBMP hospitals will receive 2 different dosages of calcium supplement. They will be followed up during pregnancy for outcome measures such as preeclampsia and preterm.
- Recruitment of pregnant women, data collection and follow up during pregnancy and of the infant post-delivery
- Channelizing the study protocol with social-workers, and other team members for completion of various study milestones
- Reporting day-to-day activities to the study coordinator
- Basic Personnel rapport maintaining skills
- Record maintenance and home visits
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willing to learn newer techniques
- At Hospital OPD- recruitment of subjects, data collection and follow up
- Channelizing with the social worker and lab technician, home visits for supplement distribution, compliance monitoring
- Data entry
Editor’s Note: SJRI Jobs – Freshers Life Sciences JRF Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.