SGPGIMS Molecular Biology, Life Science, Biotech & Biochem JRF Job
SGPGIMS Molecular Biology, Life Science, Biotech & Biochem JRF Job. SGPGIMS is recruiting candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below:
This job expires in :
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Rae Bareli Road, Lucknow-226014, Uttar Pradesh
Advt. No.: R/03/2021-22
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Position: 01
Name of the Project: “Investigating molecular and cellular mechanisms of therapy induced plasticity in colon cancer”
Name of the PI: Dr Jalaj Gupta
Duration: The initial appointment will certainly be for one year and also which may be extended depending upon the satisfactory performance of the applicant till the duration of the project.
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Vacancy:
- All the Interested candidates ought to send their updated CV, cover letter mentioning
Advt. No. and scanned copy of self-attested supporting documents including
experience certificates and also academic documents and also photograph etc.) with e-mail at [email protected] latest by 01-05-2021 in a single PDF file only.
- Applicants themselves will certainly be responsible for any kind of technical fault which may occur throughout the virtual online interview. The department will not be responsible for the same.
- Tenure of the position is coterminous with the project
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Director books the right to cancel the Advt or selections without any reason thereof.
Date: 03 May 2021, Monday
Time : 11 :00 A.M.
Venue: Tele Medicine Department, SGPGlMS (The time and link for virtual/ online interviews will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email)
Salary/ Remuneration: Rs. 31,000 plus 16 percent HRA
- MSc/MTech in Life Sciences subjects/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Applicants making an application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) must have qualified CSIR-UGC NET-LS, DBT BET Category II or GATE or equal examinations.
- Applicants having prior research experience in the area of Cancer Biology, Mouse models, Cell culture and Molecular Biology from a reputed Research Institute/University will be given preference.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: SGPGIMS Molecular Biology, Life Science, Biotech & Biochem JRF Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.