Sartorius Vacancies For Biotech, Life Science & Biochem
Sartorius Vacancies For Biotech, Life Science & Biochem. Exclusive job opportunity for biotechnology, life science and biochemistry job opening. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Name of the Post: Field Application Specialist – CCT
Reference Number: R10156
Location: Bangalore (India)
Job Begins: July 15, 2021
For Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd., We are trying to find The Field Application Professional to join our team in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible for offering product expertise, application knowledge and technical support along each step of the customer’s process. The major responsibilities are to ensure successful design, validation as well as the implementation of our products by supporting sales for product design, product positioning and demonstration, as well as supporting customers for application development work, initial startups and training.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Support the Sales organization on existing products through product presentations, demonstrations as well as application studies, and on new products in close collaboration with product management via beta sites testing as well as demonstrations
- Support Sales in the customer process and URS analysis, as well as generate application trials to aid in designing optimized products in line with the application requirements
- Aid customers for first product installation and initial start-up, and also guarantee the training of the customer
- Support Quality Department in the quality complaint procedure by troubleshooting and analyzing customers procedures for better investigation as well as resolution.
What will convince us:
- Master’s degree in biotechnology, biochemistry or similar life science disciplines or Engineering degree in biotechnology or biochemical engineering
- 4 – 6 years of experience in Life Science Industry in process development/ Upstream manufacturing in Biopharmaceutical industry
- Proven abilities of pertinent process unit operations in cGMP Bioprocessing, especially upstream handling
- Excellent Market Knowledge (Customers as well as Competitors).
- Excellent teamwork skills, as well as proven capability to additionally, work with cross-functional teams without official authority.
Editor’s Note: Sartorius Vacancies For Biotech, Life Science & Biochem. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.