NIV Scientist Jobs – Microbio / Biotech/ Zoology/Virology Apply
NIV Scientist Jobs – Microbio / Biotech/ Zoology/Virology Apply. MSc candidates with relevant experience candidates check out the details of the various vacancies at ICMR-National Institute of Virology. ICMR-NIV Project. National Institute of Virology Latest Jobs. Check details below:
This job expires in :
Advt No. 01/2021/NIV/KU
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to various posts under the
following short-term research projects at ICMR-National Institute of Virology Kerala Unit, E.
Block, second floor, Govt. T. D. M. C. Hospital Complex, Vandanam, Alappuzha– 688005, Kerala, India:
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply to the Director, NIV Pune in the prescribed format by email to [email protected]. The prescribed format of the application form can be downloaded from the NIV website www.niv.co.in.
The closing date of the application is 14.05.2021.
Depending upon the number of applications shortlisting will be done as per the ICMR selection procedure of research staff in short term projects. Shortlisted candidates will certainly be called for an interview over a video conferencing platform on a date and also the time that will be intimated to the applicant by email. Candidates who fail to log on to the video conference platform at the allotted date and also time will certainly not be taken into consideration. The Director, NIV, Pune reserves the right to change the date and also the time of the interview, selection procedure or terminate the recruitment without assigning any reasons thereto.
Details of educational qualification and other requirements are as follows:
Job Name: Scientist-B (Non Medical)
No. of Posts: 01 (UR)
Name of the Project: Establishment of a network of Laboratories for managing Epidemics and Natural Calamities (Project No.1)
Age Limit: 35 years.
Terms & Conditions:
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- The position is meant for a short-term extramural project for appointment totally on a short-term contract basis and co-terminus with the project.
- Consolidated Salary: The rates of consolidated salary shown in this advertisement are project-specific as well as likely to be modified according to the sanction of the funding agency of the Project.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation will certainly be admissible to various categories of candidates as per GOI and also ICMR rules.
- The cut-off date for the age limit will the date of the video conference interview.
- Qualification & experience should be from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not ensure the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any type of Government Department/ Organizations are not qualified to apply.
- The appointment may be renewed according to the need of the project subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and also the approval of the competent authority.
- The institute reserves rights to consider or reject any type of application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false info during the process of selection shall disqualify the.
candidature at any type of stage.
- Project personnel can not be allowed to register for PhD, due to time constraints.
- Payment of salary/stipend/consolidated emoluments to the project staff will be depending upon the availability of funds from the funding agency of the project.
- The place of posting will be ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Mumbai Unit, Haffkine Institute Compound, A. D. Marg, Parel, Mumbai– 400 012.
- The personnel engaged in project mode shall not have any claim on a regular post in this institute or in any type of Department of Government of India and also their project service will certainly not confer any type of right for further assignment. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, etc. are not admissible.
- The Project Investigator and/or Appointing authority reserves the right to end the service of project personnel even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any type of reason.
- Leave will be as per the ICMR rules applicable to ad hoc project staff.
- NIV reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the process, at its discretion.
- The decision of the Director, NIV will certainly be final as well as binding.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will be a disqualification.
- Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will certainly be published on NIV web sites only.
- Prior intimation of attending for Interview via video conference might please be given to email id: [email protected], at least 2 days before the interview.
- No candidate shall be entertained after their allotted time slot on the day of the interview.
- Candidate must send his/her duly filled out the application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size colour photo together with a detailed bio-data/C. V. and all relevant documents; in original; with one set of self-attested photocopies, in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and also mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., to our e-mail id: [email protected] failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
Consolidated Monthly Salary: Rs.65000/-
Essential Qualification for the NIV Job: 1st Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Zoology/Virology from a recognized university with two years
experience in the research field or 2nd class Master’s Degree with PhD in the pertinent subject.
Desirable Qualifications for the NIV Job:
- PhD in said subjects with experience in viral diseases diagnosis and research.
- Knowledge in computer applications for word processing, audiovisual presentation, spreadsheets and also basic data management.
- Laboratory management.
- Laboratory data management.
- Plan and implement research projects on viral diseases.
- Prep work of SOP’s
- Supervision of technical staff.
- Any other research/diagnostic/administrative duties assigned by the PI from time to time.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NIV Scientist Jobs – Microbio / Biotech/ Zoology/Virology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.