NII Jobs For Lifescience – RS & SRF Openings Available
NII Jobs For Lifescience – RS & SRF Openings Available. COVID-19 Testing Job openings. National Institute of Immunology Life Science Jobs. Recruitment of MSc Life sciences candidates at NII. RA & SRF MSc Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Temporary RA/SRF positions available at National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi for COVID19 testing
With the recent increase in COVID19 cases, there is a requirement to scale up the testing of samples for SARS-CoV-2 infections in the nation. National Institute of Immunology (NII), an autonomous institution under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), is currently preparing to start COVID19 testing. In this context, we are planning to hire four scientific staff with any of the following eligibility criteria:
- Recent PhDs that have done PCRs in 96-well or 384 well formats, RNA handling,
RT-PCR and data analysis;
- Persons that have submitted their PhD thesis and also are waiting for thesis defence and/or the award of their degree AND that have actually done PCRs in 96-well or 384 well formats, RNA handling, RT-PCR and also data analysis;
- Masters (MSc) or equivalent in any type of branch of life sciences with at least three years of lab experience AND having experience in RNA handling and also RT-PCR
Remuneration: RAs will be eligible for a salary of Rs. 47,000 each month with applicable
HRA. SRFs with the NET qualification will be qualified for a salary of Rs. 35,000 per month with applicable HRA. Hostel facility (shared occupancy) will certainly be offered to those who want to stay on the NII campus. HRA will not be paid if the selected applicant chooses to stay on the NII campus.
Duration: This is short-term short-lived project recruitment (3 months) and is currently being offered immediately, exclusively for working on COVID19 testing. Appointments could be extended for an additional limited duration depending on the dominating circumstances.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to the following email:[email protected] by 28th April 2021 midnight. Apart from their CV, applicants should explain in their cover letter (a) how their technical expertise makes them suitable for the job and (b) their motivation for making an application for this position.
- Shortlisted candidates from the Curricula vitae received will be asked to appear for an initial online interview on 29th April and also 30th April 2021, followed by a final interview (online or in-person in NII) on 1st May 2021. Chosen applicants will need to join by 5th May 2021, otherwise, their selection will certainly be terminated.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NII Jobs For Lifesciences – RS & SRF Openings Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.