Life Sciences Regulatory Affairs Job Opening at Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs Job For Life Sciences. Life Science Regulatory Affairs Associate Job Openings. Regulatory Affairs Associate Vacancies at Teva Pharma. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details no the same below:
Name of Job: Regulatory Affairs Associate I – RIMS
Location: Navi Mumbai, IN, 400706
Function: Regulatory Affairs
Sub Function: Medical Regulatory Affairs
- Responsible for executing GRO RIM operations according to Work Instructions as well as SOPs. Primarily will be RIM Central Data Service related product registration data management (consists of the procurement of data from source regulatory documentation which requires a thorough understanding of the structure and also contents of a regulatory dossier, and a thorough understanding of the data structures applicable to registration data and also the related system workflows).
- Perform Quality Control (QC) and data integrity checking, as part of the RIM Central Data Services operation, to confirm the accuracy and completeness of the Teva Global Registration database.
- Represent GRO RIM across the wider Global Regulatory Affairs community. Must be proficient at building effective working relationships with all stakeholder as well as customer groups.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Needed: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Information Technology.
- Preferred: MS in scientific or information technology discipline.
Editor’s Note: Life Sciences Regulatory Affairs Job Opening at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.