IISER Tirupati Integrated-PhD 2021 Admission August – Apply Online
IISER Tirupati Integrated-PhD 2021 Admission August – Apply Online. IISER Tirupati PhD Admissions in August 2021. PhD Admissions in August 2021. Interested and eligible can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
ADMISSION TO INTEGRATED PhD (I-PhD) PROGRAM AUGUST 2021
The Integrated PhD (I-PhD) program at IISER Tirupati is for highly motivated students, that wish to pursue a career in research. Students with an excellent academic record can apply for the I-PhD program upon completion of a Bachelor’s degree in any type of branch of science. The course combines curricula for Master’s and Doctorate degrees right into a single integrated program with a blend of course work and also a research project.
IISER Tirupati offers modern research laboratories and computational facilities along with hostel facilities for students. Students will certainly also have the opportunity to participate in a broad range of seminars, meetings and workshops, giving them a chance to interact with researchers as well as experts from other research organizations within the country and also abroad.
Overview of the i-Ph.D. programme:
IISER Tirupati offers Integrated PhD (I-PhD) as a research program with a blend of course work and also research. On successful completion of the doctoral research project, students are awarded a Master of Science degree and also a PhD degree. The first 3 semesters of the program includes core courses, elective courses and also advanced courses specializing in one subject and also is combined with project/research work. On successful completion of the course work, related project/research work and also a comprehensive exam, the student continues with the research leading to a PhD.
The I-PhD program is offered in the disciplines of Biological, Chemical, Mathematical as well as Physical Sciences for the August 2021 session.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS:
- Eligibility Criteria: Students with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (overall percentage with all subjects) or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale in Bachelor’s in Biological Sciences (All areas) /Ecological Sciences/ Mathematics/ Chemistry /Physics / Medical Sciences / Engineering or any equivalent degree.
- Additional Eligibility Criteria: JGEEBILS (conducted in 2021) or JAM -2021 (BL – Biological Sciences or BT – Biotechnology)
General Information to the Applicants:
- The applicant MUST have qualified at the very least ONE of the above-mentioned essential criteria in the relevant discipline.
- The scores/ranks must be valid at least at the time of joining the program.
- For applicants belonging to SC/ST, PWD and KM category, the percentage of marks might be relaxed by 5% or 0.5 in the case of CGPA.
- Applicants in the final year of their qualifying degree are likewise eligible to apply. Nonetheless, their final selection is subject to their successful completion of the qualifying degree with the above-mentioned eligibility requirements at the time of admission. A provisional degree certificate is obligatory at the time of admission.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Only on-line applications will be accepted. Applicants can submit their forms for the respective departments using the following links:
- The applicants should carefully fill as well as send the online application. The deadline for the online application is May 23, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding the date of interview as well as the same will be notified on the Institute website. Applicants belonging to SC, ST, PWD, OBC as well as EWS category will certainly have to send relevant certificates if selected.
The shortlisted applicants will be called for an online interview and also the final selection will be based upon the interview performance. The respective departments might use additional criteria (based on academic performance and/or performance in the national level tests) in order to shortlist candidates for interviews.
Reservation in admission:
Reservation norms for applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Various Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and also Persons with Disability (PWD) will be in conformity with the Government of India rules.
Fellowship: Financial assistance will certainly be provided by the institute to the selected applicants.
All communication with applicants will be only through e-mails. Kindly check this web site for periodic updates.
- Opening date of Online Application: April 23, 2021
- Closing date of Online Application: May 23, 2021
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates for the Interview: June 1 – 10, 2021 (Tentative)
- Interview of Shortlisted Candidates: June 11 – 25, 2021 (Tentative)
- Announcement of Interview Results: June 26 – July 5, 2021 (Tentative)
- Joining in I-PhD Program: August 2, 2021 (Tentative)
Editor’s Note: IISER Tirupati Integrated-PhD 2021 Admission August – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.