IBSD Jobs For Biotech & Botany Project Associate Vacancy
IBSD Jobs For Biotech & Botany Project Associate Vacancy. MSc Biotechnology/Botany candidates are encouraged to apply for Project Associate Vacancy at the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development.
This Job Expires In :
ADVERTISEMENT NO. AP/137
Application is invited from deserved and suitable candidates for the following post under the project entitled “Collection, Conservation and Morpho-Phenological Characterization of Citrus germplasm of North-East Region” under Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India.
Name of the Post: Project Associate-I
No. of Posts: 01
Upper Age Limit (years): 35
Duration: 3 years or co-terminus with the end of the project.
- The above positions are totally temporary and also co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will not claim for a regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid to attend the interview.
- The upper age limitation for the above-mentioned post is relaxable for reserved categories based on Got standards.
- The name of the project and applied position must be clearly written on the front of the envelope containing the application form in BLOCK LETTER.
- The application needs to accompany self-attested copies of educational certificates as well as mark sheets along with a birth certification.
- Applicants have to apply in the prescribed format.
- The Last date of submission of the application form is 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Application ought to reach the Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources as well as Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat, Imphal-795001, Manipur. Scanned copy of the application can be sent out to the e-mail: [email protected] hard copy ought to additionally be sent out by post/submit personally.
Consolidated monthly salary:
- NET/GATE Qualified – Rs. 31,000/- plus 8 percent HRA monthly for 2 years & Rs. 35,000/- plus 8 percent HRA monthly for 3rd year
- Without NET/GATE – Rs. 25,000/- plus 8 percent HRA monthly
Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology/Botany/Horticultural Biotechnology.
Desirable Qualifications: NET/GATE Qualified.
See Notification & Download Format From Below
Editor’s Note: IBSD Jobs – Life Sciences Research Associate Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.