DRILS PhD Program 2021 – Applications Invited
Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS) is a not for profit Research Institute with a mission to be the preferred research partner to the pharma and life sciences industry. DRILS focuses on original research and advancement of relevant skills, with emphasis on solution-oriented interdisciplinary research for solving unmet needs and for process innovation. The Institute has been set up on a public-private partnership model by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, the Government of Telangana, and the University of Hyderabad, and is governed by a Board of Directors comprising eminent scientists and visionaries.
This Call Expires In :
DR.REDDY’S INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
Ph.d. PROGRAM 2021
Eligibility: Post-Graduates with a valid fellowship and financial support (CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR or others)
- Outstanding research ambience.
- Student-centric faculty and teaching philosophy.
- Faculty members from globally recognized academic centers and industry, funded by national and international grants.
- Research in frontier areas of Chemistry and Biology, exposure to a cross disciplinary environment, active collaborations with clinicians and biotech/pharma industry groups.
- Focus on translational research and research incubation.
- Located within a vibrant, world-class academia-industry cluster.
Rare disease Biology, Cancer, Genome engineering, Medicinal Chemistry, Nano-technology, Metabolic Syndrome
How to apply?
Using our simple one-page online application form: Click here to Apply Online
- Application deadline: June 30, 2021
- Admission: August 2021
Learn more about DRILS and our faculty
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: DRILS PhD Program 2021 – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.