Beckman Coulter Scientist Vacancy – Applications Invited
Beckman Coulter Scientist Vacancy – Applications Invited. MSc Biochemistry and Life Science Job Openings. MSc Vacancies at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
Danaher Job Details
Name of the Post: Development Scientist I: Conjugation & Protein Purification.
Job ID: R1147388
Site: Beckman Coulter, Bangalore Development Center.
Department: Research and Development Science.
Supervisor: Senior Scientist/ Staff Scientist/ Manager, Development Science.
Summary of Responsibilities: The ideal applicant will certainly execute bio-conjugation & purification chemistry design as well as development efforts as well as transfer the technology to deliver consistent as well as cost-effective production procedures to GMP manufacturing. The incumbent leads as well as performs experiments; reviews test results for experimental error as well as determine if repeats are required; participates in planning studies for the development, evolution as well as optimization of item design; maintains well-organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with appropriate procedures; as well as supports post-launch activities to resolve performance and/or quality issues.
Boundary Conditions/Authority Levels: Receives instruction on routine work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties might be assigned.
- Participates in the design & development of reagents and applications, specifically novel antibody conjugation and also characterization methods for use in Flow Cytometric applications.
- Key responsibility to execute the daily laboratory wet work planned according to project schedule (Bioconjugation, Protein purification, Formulation, Protein estimation by Biochemical assays).
- Follows standard practices as well as procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ensures strict adherence to good laboratory and also great documentation practices throughout the design and development cycle.
- Applies analytical skills as well as independent judgment to develop innovative, practical and also consistent solutions to a wide range of complex problems.
- Involve in study planning to align with requirements standards and regulatory requirements as well as ensures the studies are conducted in agreement with approved plans.
- Responsible for following all company standards associated with Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and also in good condition.
- Responsible for guaranteeing personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and also procedures for Health, Safety and also Environmental compliance.
- Reports status of experiments to supervisor.
- Flexible to take up brand-new challenges & Performs other related duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Core expertise in protein biochemistry, such as bio-conjugation chemistry, exposure to Tandem chemistry, Chromatography techniques, Hands-on experience on protein purification techniques, Basic knowledge of Flow cytometry or other assay development techniques would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on Experience with various modes of Preparative or Analytical chromatography (Affinity, IEC, MMC, SEC) and also advanced lab measurement systems are desired (AKTA, HPLC, Spectrophotometer, Protein estimation techniques, FRET analysis).
- Advanced degree in Biochemistry, Engineering, Protein chemistry, Life sciences or related discipline, for example, bachelor’s OR Master’s degree with 2+ years experience in the area.
Editor’s Note: Beckman Coulter Scientist Vacancy – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.